It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starflight 2 works fine for me, but I get glitchy graphics on Starflight 1 after selecting my display setting. RGB is my default choice, but I get jumbled graphics regardless. I haven't found the same issue mentioned here or in the support docs. Any recommendations are welcome. I've attached some images in order.
Attachments:
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
kafkaeskimo: Starflight 2 works fine for me, but I get glitchy graphics on Starflight 1 after selecting my display setting. RGB is my default choice, but I get jumbled graphics regardless. I haven't found the same issue mentioned here or in the support docs. Any recommendations are welcome. I've attached some images in order.
Hi :) I had the exact same problem as you but I discovered that if you select EGA mode (option 5) for the display it seems to fix the graphic issue. It works for me at least, I hope it works for you too. :)
Hi, thanks. I just saw the reply, but hope this works for others as well. Thanks for taking time to share it.
kafkaeskimo: Starflight 2 works fine for me, but I get glitchy graphics on Starflight 1 after selecting my display setting. RGB is my default choice, but I get jumbled graphics regardless. I haven't found the same issue mentioned here or in the support docs. Any recommendations are welcome. I've attached some images in order.
That is the VGA version of interpreting the video memory... I remember that, and until Dosbox, VGA adapters gave you a messy five image version like that. Like @jonnyamax said, EGA, or go in and alter the dosbox to use Tandy graphics and sound. (3 voice FM synth, and 320x200 16 color baby!!)