It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I check it ingame and says 1.3.3

GOG, please, fix that.
Image ingame

https://i.ibb.co/G70vdYP/sb.png
Post edited November 13, 2019 by CasualKiller
CasualKiller: I check it ingame and says 1.3.3

GOG, please, fix that.
I checked my copy and it shows 1.4.4 so it seems to be an issue on your side.
Well, I deleted the game and run Ccleaner, I reinstall it and again, 1.3.3

Your version is installed with gog galaxy or you downloaded the offline installers?

I'm very lost... nobody from the GOG technical service??
CasualKiller: Well, I deleted the game and run Ccleaner, I reinstall it and again, 1.3.3

Your version is installed with gog galaxy or you downloaded the offline installers?

I'm very lost... nobody from the GOG technical service??
I downloaded it with GOG galaxy
Nice job downgrading the game, GOG. Perhaps it's time to lay off the drugs for a while.
1mikey1: Nice job downgrading the game, GOG. Perhaps it's time to lay off the drugs for a while.
I tested it and only the offline dowloader from their site is 1.3.3 If you download it with galaxy you get the 1.4.4 version
So you are only partialy right

EDIT: I only tested the 64bit version I have no idea if the same issue also applies to the 32 bit version
Post edited November 14, 2019 by Mrkoviboy
1mikey1: Nice job downgrading the game, GOG. Perhaps it's time to lay off the drugs for a while.
Mrkoviboy: I tested it and only the offline dowloader from their site is 1.3.3 If you download it with galaxy you get the 1.4.4 version

EDIT: I only tested the 64bit version I have no idea if the same issue also applies to the 32 bit version
Yeah well I'm on GOG because of DRM-free, I couldn't care less about Galaxy.
Mrkoviboy: I tested it and only the offline dowloader from their site is 1.3.3 If you download it with galaxy you get the 1.4.4 version

1mikey1: Yeah well I'm on GOG because of DRM-free, I couldn't care less about Galaxy.
Correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure Galaxy is DRM free too given it was able to run with my old internet while steam coulnd't
We PAY for having the non-galaxy installers updated.

Where is the GOG team? they don't read the forums?
Post edited November 14, 2019 by CasualKiller
CasualKiller: We PAY for having the non-galaxy installers updated.

What do you think?

Did you all report it to GOG support?

GrzechuGrek: Did you all report it to GOG support?
Yes, I did yesterday. I just download the installers and finally the version is 1.4.4

Anyone can make a mistake. But they should read the forum more often.
Assuming the memory leak is left unfixed?
ChuckBeaver: Assuming the memory leak is left unfixed?
What, you thought the devs would be able to optimize their own code?