It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The ISD question is quite frequent.
I just added it to the FAQ document in ModDB.
stonky: Otherwise I can tell you that the render that you're referencing isn't a very accurate representation of the 8 footer regardless. :)
ОК))

PS. read the FAQ - agree))
Post edited May 01, 2017 by bunik76
any chance that XWing Alliance will be after?
@stonky Just wanted to mention Star Destroyer is looking very nice. Can't wait to see it installed in the game. Can't wait to fly next to it although getting shot at it wouldn't be to pleasant. Nice work :)
bunik76: any chance that XWing Alliance will be after?
We hope to be able to support the entire X-Wing series one day.
X-Wing comes first and then (probably/maybe) TIE Fighter. :)
@rkinkjr: thank you, much appreciated!
Oh YES..!! Most definetely..!!
This would be awesome beyond words..
Hey XWVM team, I catch myself watching newest video almost every day since release wishing I was playing it lol. Awesome lighting and planet backgrounds. Feels like I'm watching Rogue One at times. Keep up the good work :)
Hope you don't mind me asking these questions every now and then but I was wondering if you were able to fix the giving wingman orders issues like "attack target" or "head home" and such? I know awhile back you said you were working on that.
rkinkjr: Hope you don't mind me asking these questions every now and then but I was wondering if you were able to fix the giving wingman orders issues like "attack target" or "head home" and such? I know awhile back you said you were working on that.
Fix?
Oh. It was just that we hadn't implemented them yet.
Since we are using the Y-wing historical missions as testbed, and there aren't really a lot of situations in those missions that you need those orders, there wasn't much of a chance to test that they work fine. Once we expand our mission pool to those that make active use of wingman orders, it will be easier to implement them and get them right.
Post edited May 04, 2017 by Azrapse
very nicely done mod, keep it up
Great job so far, Azrapse! Thanks in particular for sticking so close to the original in-game logic by Larry Holland and the gang. Their vision should not be tampered (or George Lucas-ed) with, in my opinion.
I grew up on XWing - I remember I got my first summer job to pay for Tie Fighter! To see this... Gets me all misty.

Guys, keep up the amazing work - it looks wonderful.
Hey guys

Just found out about this. Awesome work! I have one question, and apologies if it's been asked before.

Will XWVM support the use of actual rudder pedals? Or will it be twist joystick rudder?
barsiem: Hey guys

Just found out about this. Awesome work! I have one question, and apologies if it's been asked before.

Will XWVM support the use of actual rudder pedals? Or will it be twist joystick rudder?
I guess it will depend on how many controllers are supported at the same time, for rudder pedals to always work at least three game peripherals at the same time need to be supported.