It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't seem to progress in this mission, has anyone else?

The tugs don't move at all. Even after the timer is at zero and there's no more TIEs to intercept, nothing happens.

Tips? Fixes?

Thanks.
Which language version do you use?

If it is the English version, then it might be a problem with DOSBox' cycles setting.

If it is the German version, then the mission files of the B-Wing expansion are messed up. I have a fix for it in progress however.
I had the same problem. Reducing cycles fixed it. I can't remember where I set it, just park behind one of the tugs and reduce the cycles until you see it start moving.
Would this be related to the turret bug sorta?
lschiel: I had the same problem. Reducing cycles fixed it. I can't remember where I set it, just park behind one of the tugs and reduce the cycles until you see it start moving.
Thanks guys, I'll try this out next time I get some flight time.

Oh, and it's English...
Post edited May 16, 2015 by DumpyWillis
That was it, reducing cycles made them move! Thanks again!
Have got the same problem, moreover sometimes the corvette doesn't come :/

Can you tell me how to reduce cycles?
TigerTatoo: Have got the same problem, moreover sometimes the corvette doesn't come :/

Can you tell me how to reduce cycles?
I posted it just now here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_xwing_and_tie_fighter_series/xwing_game_tie_fighter_game_getting_unstuck_from_buggy_missions
I got the same problem, but with the Special Edition.

Can I do something about it?

There is no dosbox file to edit, since it is Windows based.

Problem doesn`t occur, when playing special edition of Steam without tweaks.
Post edited October 24, 2020 by LouisdeFuines