It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i had both 1994 and 1998 versions installed on my PC,but X Wing(1994) disappeared in Galaxy, and when i hit the "Play" button in X Wing(1998) the 1994 version launched...i can still get offline installer for the 1998 version from the website tho

edit: i found it....it's the little diamond shaped button on the launcher
Post edited June 23, 2020 by s60416
This question / problem has been solved by Gudadantzaimage
s60416: i had both 1994 and 1998 versions installed on my PC,but X Wing(1994) disappeared in Galaxy, and when i hit the "Play" button in X Wing(1998) the 1994 version launched...i can still get offline installer for the 1998 version from the website tho

edit: i found it....it's the little diamond shaped button on the launcher
The xwing games are bundled in the same icon. The icon game is identified as the 1998 version but into the game creen you can notice a diamond shaped button at the up left part next to the play button, if you press it, the xwing games you have installed will be present in a list where you can select/tick which one to be active.

Alternatively you can just right click the game in the main library screen and you will find he same diamond icon to choose the games.