It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr: I thought both versions came with all expansions?! oO
they do.

edit: but there are indeed 6 bonus missions in historical combat that arent in the floppy version.
Post edited November 02, 2014 by Cyphox
Hold the fort, the Gog release is the 93 floppy version without voices and lousier sound effects!?? I keep reading people thinking the 94 collectors cd release had better graphics, but it was still vga. I think people are thinking of the tiefighter cd release which had an svga mode.
It was VGA but it had Gouraud shading so it was an improvement over the floppy even if not higher resolution.
I have never knew it had a name, but I desperately miss iMuse in the 98 edition. What they hell were they thinking removing that?!
Post edited November 12, 2014 by Kharnellius
They were thinking people may rather hear the actual soundtrack cuts, and at least in the case of me and my friends, they were right. We enjoyed the music much more in the '98 version over the '93 and '94 versions.
ThunderVamp9: They were thinking people may rather hear the actual soundtrack cuts, and at least in the case of me and my friends, they were right. We enjoyed the music much more in the '98 version over the '93 and '94 versions.
same here, the original star wars soundtrack fits xwing very well. doesnt work that well in tie fighter, imho. plus the imuse tracks in tie fighter are way more 'advanced' and feel less repetitive than xwing's