It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So felt like getting back into X-Wing DOS and remember never having an issue. Install the game, set sound options, run it. Get to the pilot proving grounds, shuttle leaves the ship then fades to the next cut-scene sequence and boom major slowdown from there, completely unplayable.

Does anyone know how to fix this, I tried everything I know, switching output modes, disabling scaling options and so fourth.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
xXmobiusXx: So felt like getting back into X-Wing DOS and remember never having an issue. Install the game, set sound options, run it. Get to the pilot proving grounds, shuttle leaves the ship then fades to the next cut-scene sequence and boom major slowdown from there, completely unplayable.

Does anyone know how to fix this, I tried everything I know, switching output modes, disabling scaling options and so fourth.
This CONF file (not from GOG, this one I already had for my old CD, ripped as standard ISO, but shouldn't make any difference, just mount the correct GOG CD image) still works fine for me under the latest Win10.
Post edited January 03, 2020 by Antaniserse