It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just wondering if anyone here knows if the game works well in an ultrawide monitor at the stated resolution.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
temps: Just wondering if anyone here knows if the game works well in an ultrawide monitor at the stated resolution.
I haven't tried it myself, but it should work even in ultrawide resolution: read here.
Basically you have to download and apply this fix.
temps: Just wondering if anyone here knows if the game works well in an ultrawide monitor at the stated resolution.
dr.schliemann: I haven't tried it myself, but it should work even in ultrawide resolution: read here.
Game is Crashing after applying the ne HUD file
dr.schliemann: I haven't tried it myself, but it should work even in ultrawide resolution: read here.
I have a program called Flawless Widescreen... do you think that would work?
temps: I have a program called Flawless Widescreen... do you think that would work?
Sorry, I have no idea: why don't you simply try it? However the game doesn't seem to be currently supported by that program (source).
temps: I have a program called Flawless Widescreen... do you think that would work?
dr.schliemann: Sorry, I have no idea: why don't you simply try it? However the game doesn't seem to be currently supported by that program (source).
Yeah I just tried opening Flawless Widescreen... shows a list of games I suppose for which plugins are available (such as KOTOR) and Republic Commando isn't on it.