It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When it's not compatible with either of them. Just a black screen with visible hud-elements. It's been like this for years and GOG haven't fixed or done nothing to get this game working.
This question / problem has been solved by teleguyimage
It works like a charm for me on win 7. Have you tried dissabeling 3d acceleration?
el.zwierzakko: It works like a charm for me on win 7. Have you tried dissabeling 3d acceleration?
Works a charm? It should work with 3d acceleration. I didn't play this in sotware even back in 1997!
No, no. You misunderstood. It work like a charm FOR ME. No problems with 3dacceleration. If however you are having issues with it, then that would help narrow down the problem. Do don't get so angry. There could be a solution :)
el.zwierzakko: No, no. You misunderstood. It work like a charm FOR ME. No problems with 3dacceleration. If however you are having issues with it, then that would help narrow down the problem. Do don't get so angry. There could be a solution :)
It does work with 3d-acceleration in Windows 7 but i have graphical glitches. It's like a holloweffect, i don't know how to explain it.
Post edited June 28, 2018 by klappis
Totally agreed they should take care of such issues. I heard the fix found on http://www.jkhub.net helps. 3D Acceleration Fix for JK and MotS. You should see it on the main page. Give that a try.
Try dgVoodoo or DDrawCompat.
el.zwierzakko: Totally agreed they should take care of such issues. I heard the fix found on http://www.jkhub.net helps. 3D Acceleration Fix for JK and MotS. You should see it on the main page. Give that a try.
Thanks will try it!
teleguy: Try dgVoodoo or DDrawCompat.
Thanks but dgVoodoo works very bad with JK. It is very laggy with that game, despite the framerate in the game shows as 60 fps.
Post edited June 28, 2018 by klappis