It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just tried to download and install this game through the Galaxy client and it hangs and fails at the same % every time with a message of "SERVER PROBLEM". I've tried 3 times in a row now. Has anyone else run into this issue? I looked in the forum, but I didn't see another topic on this so here you go. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I've been having the same problem - sometimes it will get up to 71%, stall out, and then shoot back to 59% before failing at 65%. I've installed other games today without a problem so I don't think it's on my end.
Meatsack73: I just tried to download and install this game through the Galaxy client and it hangs and fails at the same % every time with a message of "SERVER PROBLEM". I've tried 3 times in a row now. Has anyone else run into this issue? I looked in the forum, but I didn't see another topic on this so here you go. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
It was the same for me. If you download the backup files and install the game from the backup, Galaxy will update it and it'll work fine.