It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi,

i installed stalker soc yesterday, and everything was going fine, i was able to play for a 15-20 minutes, when the game stopped responding, i was sent back to the desktop, the game still "playing", but "not responding".

this is the full message i got in the event viewer:

The program XR_3DA.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 12f0
Start Time: 01d09877baa29061
Termination Time: 74
Application Path: C:\GOG Games\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\XR_3DA.exe
Report Id:

i'm using windows 7, 64 bits, i downloaded the game from gog, didn't install the multiplayer patch and installed stalker complete with it. i've had the boxed version of the game, which i used 2-3 times before, with the same mod, never had that problem before.

any help will be very nice!
update: i tried to solve the problem based on what i saw on another website. it was a problem related to the same .exe, but not exactly the same error message.

so anyways, it suggested to tick the "refreshing rate 60hz" (i think it's called) in the advanced options, and, well, so far, the game is running perfectly fine, so... is the refresh rate related to that .exe, i don't know, but as long as it works...^^