It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is an issue with the 2746 update to this game, it's removing the English sound file for the intro cutscene. The file "Sounds/FMV/en/Intro.wav" is missing in the latest update which results in no sound in the intro cutscene (if playing the game in English). Galaxy's verify/repair doesn't fix it.

The previous version of the game (2712) has the file. Once I let Galaxy update to the latest version the file disappears. I actually saved the file from the older version and copied it back into the new version and now I get intro cutscene sound in the latest version. This is however just a workaround, please fix this regression introduced by the update, thanks!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Still not fixed! I installed yesterday and started playing just now, there was no sound in the intro video!
dizzy_plays: There is an issue with the 2746 update to this game, it's removing the English sound file for the intro cutscene. The file "Sounds/FMV/en/Intro.wav" is missing in the latest update which results in no sound in the intro cutscene (if playing the game in English). Galaxy's verify/repair doesn't fix it.

The previous version of the game (2712) has the file. Once I let Galaxy update to the latest version the file disappears. I actually saved the file from the older version and copied it back into the new version and now I get intro cutscene sound in the latest version. This is however just a workaround, please fix this regression introduced by the update, thanks!
The devs are aware of this and have fixed it on our end. This should be in a nearing future patch. Cheers :)