It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MailBoxAssassin: fyst, do you work for ironclad, stardock or GOG.com? I'm just curious because in the past (pre Galaxy) GOG.com would get the new patch. And then run it through their own quality control. Is that what's happening now? One thing I have noticed since galaxy came around is the number of blue posts (GoG Staff) about patches and other things seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur. In any case keep up the good work and I'm very happy to have bought the game here and enjoy it a ton. *Series vet from the first game, when Impulse was a thing... a really awesome thing haha
fyst: I am a co-owner/designer/programmer at Ironclad. GOG ran it through their own quality control and found a bug when Galaxy wasn't being used. I fixed it on June 15 so I assume its being tested again. Thanks for the support all along and yes, Impulse brings back some good memories :)

hmcpretender: We did a lot of games over the last few months, each lasting serveral hours, and never run into sync bugs. We experienced network bandwith issues once but that was only temporary. Still good to hear that a patch is finally on the way...
fyst: With that kind of luck you should have been playing games in Vegas instead! :P
That's awesome fyst! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication! Would also like to let you know that I just got the update through Galaxy and everything seems to be going off without a hitch! :) Next time I'm in Vancouver I'll stop by with a case of beer for everyone working hard on it! haha