It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a solution to use the mouse wheel to zoom out/in? And is there a possibility to move the screen with the cursor?
Retrostage: Is there a solution to use the mouse wheel to zoom out/in? And is there a possibility to move the screen with the cursor?
There's no solution I know of, however there are keyboard shortcuts so depending on your mouse software you may be able to map your mouse wheel to these +/- (1,2,3,4,5):

Simcity 3000 Keyboard Shortcuts

I'm going to try it tonight, I have a corsair mouse at the moment.

You might not want to move the screen with the mouse cursor, it can be super super twitchy; I can't remember off the top of my head if it can be done, I know you can centre the screen on the cursor with a particular click but that's all.
Post edited July 15, 2016 by diziet
Retrostage: Is there a solution to use the mouse wheel to zoom out/in? And is there a possibility to move the screen with the cursor?
I've tried with XMouse and the Corsair software and although my profiles work outside of the game (if I don't associate a specific app to them) they don't work inside SC3K.

As for mouse movement/scroll right click hold and drag.