It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I seem stuck at 225,000 for some reason. Land available, Green Bar High, but the City wavers between 200,000 and 230,000. I built all the rewards offered.

Also, in trying to rebuild sections to get over 225,000, I have been offered either the Giga Mall or the Stock Exchange. Is this either or?

Thanks
macAilpin: I seem stuck at 225,000 for some reason. Land available, Green Bar High, but the City wavers between 200,000 and 230,000. I built all the rewards offered.

Also, in trying to rebuild sections to get over 225,000, I have been offered either the Giga Mall or the Stock Exchange. Is this either or?

Thanks
Have you accidentally been building things in a single density?

As for the projects, I don't exactly recall many choices; I'd suggest checking the SC3000 resource website, but it appears to be currently under maintenance.

Logically speaking, the GIgaMall seems like a trap; as in a tourist trap. The Stock Exchange seems like a quiet investment.
Post edited September 30, 2019 by Darvond
macAilpin: I seem stuck at 225,000 for some reason. Land available, Green Bar High, but the City wavers between 200,000 and 230,000. I built all the rewards offered.

Thanks
Darvond: Have you accidentally been building things in a single density?

As for the projects, I don't exactly recall many choices; I'd suggest checking the SC3000 resource website, but it appears to be currently under maintenance.

Logically speaking, the GIgaMall seems like a trap; as in a tourist trap. The Stock Exchange seems like a quiet investment.
Thanks.
I looked and couldn't find out if it was either/or but kept on trying to go from 190,000 to 225,000 on my City using several designs--- so I crossed the 200,000 several times and never got both offered for whatever reason. Went with the Stock Exchange when it showed up and was finally able to get the City up to 275,000. But the fluctuations in Pop are still wild.
From what I have read the Giga Mall is a trap. Unlike the other deals that are dirty but profitable, the Giga Mall kills other commercial development which means it costs you money.
Thanks again.