It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I bought this game, like, yesterday. I wanted to play it but when I try, black screen will occur as if I started running it but then it turns back to desktop and the game is still running and there's nothing I can do. No error messages appear. And I'm running on Windows 7.

Is there anything that can help with that?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Disable Aero and visual themes when running it.
Plokite_Wolf: Disable Aero and visual themes when running it.
I have my visual theme set to classic(Win95/98). Before purchasing and installing the game.
Plokite_Wolf: Disable Aero and visual themes when running it.
-McPie-: I have my visual theme set to classic(Win95/98). Before purchasing and installing the game.
I don't think that relates, it's just a "skin" you chose. Right-click on SC3000.exe (or its shortcut), go to the Compatibility Tab and tick "Disable Aero" and "Disable Visual Themes". Put compatibility mode for WinXP SP3 for good measure.

If that doesn't work. try this compatibility fix.
-McPie-: I have my visual theme set to classic(Win95/98). Before purchasing and installing the game.
Plokite_Wolf: I don't think that relates, it's just a "skin" you chose. Right-click on SC3000.exe (or its shortcut), go to the Compatibility Tab and tick "Disable Aero" and "Disable Visual Themes". Put compatibility mode for WinXP SP3 for good measure.

If that doesn't work. try this compatibility fix.
I've tried both disabling visual themes and using compability patch and still doesn't work. I've set it to WinXP SP3 since yesterday when I tried to launch it.
Are your graphics card drivers up to date, and can you recall when did they last update?

Do you have DirectX 9.0c installed (manually)?
Plokite_Wolf: Are your graphics card drivers up to date, and can you recall when did they last update?

Do you have DirectX 9.0c installed (manually)?
Just updated my AMD Radeon to v.17.5.1

And I think I should have DirectX installed.