It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is for the Windows 95 version btw and running in a Win98 virtual machine...

I can't for my life update SimCity 2000 to version 1.2. I have downloaded the file from two locations to be sure it wasn't the incorrect version but I'm getting the same error from both.

I'm getting stuck at the folloiwing error;

Applying MODIFY File Patch for 'CALLBACK.DLL'
error ept0015: Old File does not exist

Guess it's a longshot as I can't find anything seraching on the problem. But hoping anyone have any clue what it might be.
This question / problem has been solved by zandragimage
ELFswe: This is for the Windows 95 version btw and running in a Win98 virtual machine...

I can't for my life update SimCity 2000 to version 1.2. I have downloaded the file from two locations to be sure it wasn't the incorrect version but I'm getting the same error from both.

Guess it's a longshot as I can't find anything seraching on the problem. But hoping anyone have any clue what it might be.
If your version has African Swallow speed, you do not need this update. I believe, but could be wrong, that the 1.2 update was for the original Win16 (Windows 3.1) version of SC2000. If you have the African Swallow speed and the Windows version of the Urban Renewal Kit in your version, then should be just fine.
ELFswe: This is for the Windows 95 version btw and running in a Win98 virtual machine...

zandrag: If your version has African Swallow speed, you do not need this update. I believe, but could be wrong, that the 1.2 update was for the original Win16 (Windows 3.1) version of SC2000. If you have the African Swallow speed and the Windows version of the Urban Renewal Kit in your version, then should be just fine.
Ah, ok. Yeah, I allready have that speed setting. I did read that the patch would add it, but my brain didn't registrer that it might allready be patched. :)
A bit confusing when they call it version 1.0. Guess it's because it was released like that.
Thanks