It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I decided to make a very quick tutorial for a Common Error which shows up on most Search Engines.
A Game from Gog, which has been Ported from Windows to Linux. Upon Launching, the games does nothing.
Going into the Directory, & running from the Terminal will give you an Error message along the line of:

error while loading shared libraries: libSDL2-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My Current Build is:
Linux Mint "Tessa"
8 GB RAM.
NVidia GFX Card.

It appears as though these Games were previously only released in 32-bit binaries, and since 64-bit Binaries have been released, the Game still relies on 32-bit Libraries.

NOTE: Before doing this, please take a note of what packages are also being Removed, if it's nothing serious then you can just re-install the Apps that were removed.

For example, SynfigStudio (Animation Suite similar to Adobe Flash) Needs LibSDL to function properly, and will be removed, but then I would just re-install it after.

Onto the Tutorial:

All you need to do, is open a terminal and type:

sudo apt install libsdl2-2.0-0:i386

i386 being the Arch for 32-bit.

This should fix the issue in Most Games requiring this Library, and also Fixes Silver :)

Hope this helps!
Jason.
Conchie: I decided to make a very quick tutorial for a Common Error which shows up on most Search Engines.
A Game from Gog, which has been Ported from Windows to Linux. Upon Launching, the games does nothing.
Going into the Directory, & running from the Terminal will give you an Error message along the line of:

error while loading shared libraries: libSDL2-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

My Current Build is:
Linux Mint "Tessa"
8 GB RAM.
NVidia GFX Card.

It appears as though these Games were previously only released in 32-bit binaries, and since 64-bit Binaries have been released, the Game still relies on 32-bit Libraries.

NOTE: Before doing this, please take a note of what packages are also being Removed, if it's nothing serious then you can just re-install the Apps that were removed.

For example, SynfigStudio (Animation Suite similar to Adobe Flash) Needs LibSDL to function properly, and will be removed, but then I would just re-install it after.

Onto the Tutorial:

All you need to do, is open a terminal and type:

sudo apt install libsdl2-2.0-0:i386

i386 being the Arch for 32-bit.

This should fix the issue in Most Games requiring this Library, and also Fixes Silver :)

Hope this helps!
Jason.
This fixed my issue on my linux mint 19.3 installation, in my case it did not remove my LibSDL library.
Thank you kind sir, may God bless you with a bunch of kids.
Post edited July 18, 2020 by cgr37712
Spoke too soon.
I can confirm that the game has an issue of transparent square when hitting opponents during combat or graphic artifacts issue, what ever you want to call it, will have to play this game on windows 7.