It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a FYI if you have v1.0.0.3 which was the one I originally downloaded yesterday don't upgrade to the latest version 1.0.0.9 released today I think. I can't get into the game at all when using a controller using DS4Windows no matter what profile I choose (even xbox360). It constantly is looking for another player and won't let you start the game, if I go into options it seems like the controller is misaligned but it isn't. I downgraded to my previously downloaded 1.0.0.3 and am playing normally again with no changes to the controller or controller software.
First of all I use x360ce to make my d-input gamepad be recognized as an xbox controller, and I found out that I was indeed unable to start the game.

It was responsive to skip the starting screens, but not to get to the start menu.

So I played a bit with x360ce parameters and found out that's the default library used that gives issues:
"xinput1_3.dll"

I tried then to use another one and it's working perfectly:
"xinput1_4.dll"