It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Curently:
setup_shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe have been changed to setup_shadowrun_returns_1.2.7_(a)_(10017).exe (for Galaxy crap reason)

When starting shadowrun returns. version number can been verified in-game by pressing credits in main menu so:
Installing setup_shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe version shown is 1.2.7
and installing setup_shadowrun_returns_1.2.7_(a)_(10017).exe version shown is 1.2.7

So now the dragonfall DLC (setup_shadowrun_dragonfall_dlc_2.3.0) can no longer be installed because shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe have been removed from the shelf.

This can be fixed adding the following registry key (it is not there after using the new installer):

For 64 bit windows:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207660413]
"BUILD"="12"

For 32 bit windows:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\1207660413]
"BUILD"="12"

Shame on GoG for forgetting that key in the new installer.

PS.
if you do not already know how to use/edit the registry. Do not try.
It can result in quite bad thing if you don't do it correctly.
Post edited July 10, 2017 by Agrilla
Agrilla: Curently:
setup_shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe have been changed to setup_shadowrun_returns_1.2.7_(a)_(10017).exe (for Galaxy crap reason)

When starting shadowrun returns. version number can been verified in-game by pressing credits in main menu so:
Installing setup_shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe version shown is 1.2.7
and installing setup_shadowrun_returns_1.2.7_(a)_(10017).exe version shown is 1.2.7

So now the dragonfall DLC (setup_shadowrun_dragonfall_dlc_2.3.0) can no longer be installed because shadowrun_returns_2.3.0.12.exe have been removed from the shelf.

This can be fixed adding the following registry key (it is not there after using the new installer):

For 64 bit windows:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\GOG.com\Games\1207660413]
"BUILD"="12"

For 32 bit windows:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GOG.com\Games\1207660413]
"BUILD"="12"

Shame on GoG for forgetting that key in the new installer.

PS.
if you do not already know how to use/edit the registry. Do not try.
It can result in quite bad thing if you don't do it correctly.
This is only for the non-DC version though right? Because I thought the DC version of Dragonfall (AFAIK this is free to all owners of the non-DC version) doesn't actually require Shadowrun Returns at all since it's self-contained (due mainly to Harebrained changing the engine significantly for the DC version).

Unless I'm wrong about being able to access the DC version (or it's self-contained nature), I'd recommend using that as it's much better than the "original" (i.e. non-DC version) of Dragonfall - you get an improved game engine/mechanics plus improved content.
For all I know - you are correct :-D

This only do apply to the DLC version.
That is the dragonfly DLC applied on top of shadowrun_returns.
And that version is not sold any more.

The Directors Cut of dragonfly that is sold now is using its own installer (and engine).
It is therefore unaffected, by any change of shadowrun returns.

Still the binaries installed with the new installer for shadowrun returns is completely unchanged.
I did compare after installing botch in turn and only a few directly GOG related file got changed.
Now the old DLC "setup_shadowrun_dragonfall_dlc_2.3.0" is still in the shelf and is rendered useless.
the DLC wont install because it can not see that shadowrun returns is installed when checking the registry.
Thus I described how to fix the registry so that it can be installed. I did test it and it worked for me.

note. I think it wold have been a rather simple task for GOG's team to simply let the new installer add that key and everything wold still be working.
Agrilla: note. I think it wold have been a rather simple task for GOG's team to simply let the new installer add that key and everything wold still be working.
That is true - your steps could easily have been added to their installer - although I suspect they just assumed that no one would bother using the DLC version once the DC version was out.