It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not counting free ones that were patched in later, there's the Serious Sam 3 Sledgehammer, the Hotline Miami Katana, The Saints Row 4 Penetrator, the Zilla Prototype Katana, and the Classic Shadow Warrior Katana. The GOG store page only mentions the latter. Are the rest included, and if not, is there a way to buy them separately and add them to the game, or are they Steam exclusive?
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
Sor_Eddie: Not counting free ones that were patched in later, there's the Serious Sam 3 Sledgehammer, the Hotline Miami Katana, The Saints Row 4 Penetrator, the Zilla Prototype Katana, and the Classic Shadow Warrior Katana. The GOG store page only mentions the latter. Are the rest included, and if not, is there a way to buy them separately and add them to the game, or are they Steam exclusive?
We have:

From patch 1.1.0:

Rise of the Triad Excalibat

From patch 1.0.9:

The Walking Dead Ice Axe

The GOG version also has the classic Shadow Warrior katana.

I don't recall our version having the Penetrator nor have I seen the Serious Sam Sledgehammer and I beat the entire game :)
You also have the Zilla lazer sword now. I don't think that was there before.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by scampywiak
Sor_Eddie: Not counting free ones that were patched in later, there's the Serious Sam 3 Sledgehammer, the Hotline Miami Katana, The Saints Row 4 Penetrator, the Zilla Prototype Katana, and the Classic Shadow Warrior Katana. The GOG store page only mentions the latter. Are the rest included, and if not, is there a way to buy them separately and add them to the game, or are they Steam exclusive?
JudasIscariot: We have:

From patch 1.1.0:

From patch 1.0.9:

The Walking Dead Ice Axe

I don't recall our version having the Penetrator nor have I seen the Serious Sam Sledgehammer and I beat the entire game :)
Thanks for the very through info! It seems like it's impossible to have the "full" game anywhere though because the Penetrator, Hotline Miami Katana, and Sledgehammer are Steam exclusive, while the Classic Katana is GOG exclusive. I mean I know they're just purely cosmetic skins, but still. Kinda bugs me.

From patch 1.1.0:

From patch 1.0.9:

The Walking Dead Ice Axe

One year later, does the GoG version have any more of the skins that were siphoned off for the retailer pre order promotion nonsense?

Also, does this version come with the artbook?
- I don't see it on store page, but, people say otherwise.
Nope, no artbook with GOG's version at this moment!!!!

From patch 1.1.0:

From patch 1.0.9:

The Walking Dead Ice Axe

Two years since this post, but I can currently select:

- Nobitsura Kage Katana (the default one)
- The Walking Dead Ice Axe
- Rise of the Triad Excalibat
- Zilla Z45 Laser Katana
- Shadow Warrior Classic Katana
- Hotline Miami Katana
- Serious Sam 3 Sledgehammer
- Saints Row Penetrator