It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After installing Shadow Warrior 2013 on Windows 10 machine, I tried launching the game. It said "msvcp110.dll missing". Game launching failed.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Are you using Galaxy? Tried repairing the installation yet?
Ricorodrigeuz: After installing Shadow Warrior 2013 on Windows 10 machine, I tried launching the game. It said "msvcp110.dll missing". Game launching failed.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-missing-msvcp110dll-file/cc465e15-4cff-48bc-82bb-b8b8ac30fe8f

Download and install/repair.

Same case is Shadow Warrior 2.
Necro reason:

I have the exact same situation with MSVCR110dll.jpg.

Windows 7 x64, so I installed the Shadow Warrior 2013 DX11 via GOG Galaxy and when I press a PLAY button it just greys out for a second and nothing happens.
Then I opened the game installation folder and clicked on Launch Shadow Warrior 2013 dx11 shortcut a receive a MSVCR110.dll is missing launcher.exe error window (see atached).

Then I went to the above mentioned link and downloaded vcredist_x64 for MS Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679

Nothing changed, same error window, I restared PC - same.
And then I tried to launch sw.x64.exe file directly from the installation folder and it does the trick.

The installation is broken, GOG please fix it.
Does it mean that everyone else use x32 Windows or what???
Attachments:
Post edited April 13, 2021 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: Necro reason:

I have the exact same situation with MSVCR110dll.jpg.

Windows 7 x64, so I installed the Shadow Warrior 2013 DX11 via GOG Galaxy and when I press a PLAY button it just greys out for a second and nothing happens.
Then I opened the game installation folder and clicked on Launch Shadow Warrior 2013 dx11 shortcut a receive a MSVCR110.dll is missing launcher.exe error window (see atached).

Then I went to the above mentioned link and downloaded vcredist_x64 for MS Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.61030:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/confirmation.aspx?id=30679

Nothing changed, same error window, I restared PC - same.
And then I tried to launch sw.x64.exe file directly from the installation folder and it does the trick.

The installation is broken, GOG please fix it.
Does it mean that everyone else use x32 Windows or what???
Shadow Warrior 2013 is likely 32bit, so you would have wanted to install the 32bit version of the above library, not the 64bit (in this case, Windows being 64bit is irrelevant).
I have also seen situations where you would have to uninstall the same particular version if already installed then reinstall (the "fix/repair" does not always work). Likely due to some form of corruption.

Edit: I just re-read it, and you mentioned sw.x64.exe. So, I am apparently wrong about SW2013 being 32bit.
But, uninstall then reinstall should work. May as well do both 32bit and 64bit as well.
Post edited April 13, 2021 by zandrag
zandrag: Edit: I just re-read it, and you mentioned sw.x64.exe. So, I am apparently wrong about SW2013 being 32bit.
But, uninstall then reinstall should work. May as well do both 32bit and 64bit as well.
Yes, it supports 64bit systems. Perhaps installation of 32bit MS Visual C++ 2012 would do the trick, but I'm not interested in launching 32bit application if I can run 64bit instead.
Uninstall and reinstall should waste my time and provide the exact same files I have with a shortcut to launcher which is 32bit.
zandrag: Edit: I just re-read it, and you mentioned sw.x64.exe. So, I am apparently wrong about SW2013 being 32bit.
Cadaver747: Yes, it supports 64bit systems. Perhaps installation of 32bit MS Visual C++ 2012 would do the trick, but I'm not interested in launching 32bit application if I can run 64bit instead.
Uninstall and reinstall should waste my time and provide the exact same files I have with a shortcut to launcher which is 32bit.
I reread your post. And I misread where you say it actually works when starting directly from the game executable. I wonder if the Galaxy install is set to run the 32bit version then? You can modify that by "Manage Installation" and Configure. Then select the Launch parameters and add the 64 bit executable and make it default.
I am not sure how GoG has the game packaged to be honest. I would imagine both 32 and 64 bit of the game is included. They would have to add something to check the Windows OS architecture. Sending support directly an email about this would be better than using this forum.
zandrag: I reread your post. And I misread where you say it actually works when starting directly from the game executable. I wonder if the Galaxy install is set to run the 32bit version then? You can modify that by "Manage Installation" and Configure. Then select the Launch parameters and add the 64 bit executable and make it default.
I am not sure how GoG has the game packaged to be honest. I would imagine both 32 and 64 bit of the game is included. They would have to add something to check the Windows OS architecture. Sending support directly an email about this would be better than using this forum.
No worries, I posted on GOG Galaxy 2.0 Forum and got 0 response so far. Thank you for tips regarding GOG Galaxy configuration, I rarely use it to run games, mainly for games download.
Post edited April 15, 2021 by Cadaver747