It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have not finished the game yet, and i want to know, if there is a way i can manually choose to replay any level. Of course, counting out the obvious method, of having preserved a saved game, loading it, and restarting level from the escape menu.

How can i select the level i want to play? Does something like that becomes available after finishing the game? Or before, somehow?
There should be a chapter and checkpoint select option in the load menu. I can't remember how to do it off the top of my head, but it is there.

If I recall correctly, it sorts based on difficulty. So, you can only replay levels in the same difficulty as before. You can change difficulty at any time though, but if you do it restarts that level and creates new saves for that difficulty. It's a little goofy.
hudfreegamer: There should be a chapter and checkpoint select option in the load menu. I can't remember how to do it off the top of my head, but it is there.

If I recall correctly, it sorts based on difficulty. So, you can only replay levels in the same difficulty as before. You can change difficulty at any time though, but if you do it restarts that level and creates new saves for that difficulty. It's a little goofy.
Hmmm, it might be goofy, but this thing might help me solve the bug i encountered and posted in another thread! Thank you!