It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cannot seem to figure it out,,how to destroy the glowing lantern?
one post said: In order to destroy the lantern in the basement at about 8 minutes, with the katana press forward, forward, then hold primary attack, release to destroy it.

But I do not understand. I hold primary attack,,and then release,,I get one slash,,,nothing happens.
It's not the primary attack. You have to use a ki strike.

If you have not levelled up the first Ki strike you get (Part the heavens or somesuch) do so. Then press quickly W W and hold the primary button. The katana should glow and charge up. Once you release you'll destroy the philactely
GrossorMD: It's not the primary attack. You have to use a ki strike.

If you have not levelled up the first Ki strike you get (Part the heavens or somesuch) do so. Then press quickly W W and hold the primary button. The katana should glow and charge up. Once you release you'll destroy the philactely
Thanks a lot for the tip. Was stuck there for a while.
I was coming back to the game after a month of not playing it and had forgotten nearly
all the combos.

I'm with a controller so in my case it was forward, forward + RT.