It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys,

We are happy to announce that we have uploaded a fixed version of the 1.1.1b patch that puts back the Zilla blade that was accidentally removed a few days ago. Please visit your game shelves and download the Universal update (patch 1.1.1b) in order to get the Zilla blade back :)

The other things that the patch changed are still the same and I am posting the changelog here for everyone's convenience :)

Changelog:

Shadow Warrior 1.1.1b
- Fixed a bug that caused guns appear randomly levitating on levels
(introduced in 1.1.1)

Shadow Warrior 1.1.1
- Chinese localisation added.
- Additional optimization for SSAO in Ultra setting.
- Fixed a bug that caused Xing's armor pieces to become invisible.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mezu's armor pieces to become invisible.
- Fixed a crash while using gamepad in upgrade menu.
- Some random crashes fixed.
- Fixed saving monsters with shockwave effects
- Fixed saving warlord weapons
- Fixed Warpers' invisibility fx bug.
- Fixed default weapon selection while starting chapter 16.
- Fixed 'Drain Soul' cooldown bug.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Yep, the sword is back. Thank you very much!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by javihyuga
Yipee, good to hear.
Do we need to download the Windows Installer as well? Or the Universal Update only??? Because on my games they are both marked as "new"
Post edited February 21, 2014 by aparadektos
aparadektos: Do we need to download the Windows Installer as well? Or the Universal Update only??? Because on my games they are both marked as "new"
Just the Universal Update. Sorry about the double marking but we're hoping to have that fixed soon, how soon, that I don't know :/
Wait....1.1.1b? As in beta? As in we will get a new update after this? Maybe we will get a mod kit to make our own swords! Or maybe we will get a level editor! Or maybe........We won't get any of this will we? Still cool though.
Post edited March 25, 2014 by askteam99
Hi all since updating 1.1.b i am haveing more than usual crashes anyone else ?
why you don't upload the 1.1.2 patch ?
1.12 is on Steam but not here?
Ouch...
1.1.2 released on March 14, 2014. I'd be annoyed, but I hear this isn't the only game Digital Devolver seems to have trouble pushing patches for.