It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded an update that will fix a critical error in the new Shadow Warrior. Please check your accounts and download the Universal update. Thanks :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded an update that will fix a critical error in the new Shadow Warrior. Please check your accounts and download the Universal update. Thanks :)
What problems/bugs does the update address?

I'm getting blank text boxes instead of menu options. Does the update fix this? I sacrificed about 2 hours of sleep to download the game earlier today but am no longer at a location where I can download the update; I'll have to try it later. I'm curious to know if I should expect the update to address this issue.

EDIT: Fixed this problem (see thread about problem for details); not related to whatever this patch addressed.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by SeduceMePlz

Could you please tell us what that criticial error is?
A lot of people have been playing without problems so I'd really like to know what was so critical before I install the update. No, I haven't played yet. I'd like to know what to expect.

Kank: Could you please tell us what that criticial error is?
A lot of people have been playing without problems so I'd really like to know what was so critical before I install the update. No, I haven't played yet. I'd like to know what to expect.
I have been playing for hours with 0 problems i would also like to know what this update fixes
Ninja update. We'll never know what it actually does...
Chapter Two had a game breaking bug.
The update simply won't be applied to my game. The version is still 1.0. I have a game breaking graphics bug in chapter 12 that prevents me from going any further.
scampywiak: Ninja update. We'll never know what it actually does...
I think you're right. They don't seem to want to tell us.
I have just tried to play again Chapter 14 cant load any saved games or continue anymore game crashes to desktop.
It seems Steam is like 2 patches ahead of GOG. Is FWH even sending GOG the latest patches?