It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, maybe someone can help me. I really like septerra core so i installed the game from the gog client. After start my gam was laggy so i used the "fix" and it works. I wanna stream the game on twitch so much but when i used the -Windowed command line i got an error on start like septerra core v1.04 panic directdraw failure. an if i don´t delete the ddraw.ddl it starts in windowed mode but it´s laggy again with 1fps. using windows 10
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Several891
Several891: Hi, maybe someone can help me. I really like septerra core so i installed the game from the gog client. After start my gam was laggy so i used the "fix" and it works. I wanna stream the game on twitch so much but when i used the -Windowed command line i got an error on start like septerra core v1.04 panic directdraw failure. an if i don´t delete the ddraw.ddl it starts in windowed mode but it´s laggy again with 1fps. using windows 10
Old post but you can try this Fix
or delete the ddraw.dll and QuickTime.qts file and use this Fix
Post edited December 27, 2019 by Beasty_Donald