It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game is running at 640x480, which is good, but my monitor is stretching it to fill the entire screen and I can't fix it. Setting my windows display settings to 800x600 does not fix it, nor does changing the compatibility settings of the game. My monitor does not appear to have options to change resolution. Does anyone know how to fix this?

(I had pictures but I can't link. I have a PrntScrn of the game showing it running at a normal 640x480 resolution, while the other picture was a camera shot of my monitor displaying the game at the stretched resolution, hence why I think the game IS ACTUALLY RUNNING at 640x480 but it's some sort of display issue I don't know how to fix).

I've tried following the various guides I've seen online and none of them have been able to fix the resolution back to a pillarbox.

I've tried setting my monitor resolution to 800x600,I've tried going into compatibility settings for the .exe.

I've tried creating a custom AMD profile, but it can't go down to 640x480 resoluton, nor 800x600.

I've also tried Timeslip's patch. Timeslip's patch caused more problems than I already had: the movie transcoding failed so no intro movies play, the game only took up a small portion of the screen, and my game began lagging considerably (jarring delay when moving the cursor). I uninstalled the patch and defaulted my compatibility settings to start over again.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by strikeroid
This question / problem has been solved by Gydionimage
strikeroid: The game is running at 640x480, which is good, but my monitor is stretching it to fill the entire screen and I can't fix it.
How-To Enable and Configure GPU Scaling Feature
You want the "Preserve aspect ratio/Maintain aspect ratio" setting.
Post edited November 05, 2019 by Gydion
strikeroid: The game is running at 640x480, which is good, but my monitor is stretching it to fill the entire screen and I can't fix it.
Gydion: How-To Enable and Configure GPU Scaling Feature
You want the "Preserve aspect ratio/Maintain aspect ratio" setting.
Thank you so much! It worked! :)
strikeroid: Thank you so much! It worked! :)
Cheers.