It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm playing SS 2006 megapatch 4 using a xbox 360 controller and everything works fine but one thing: The vibration option on SS 2006 control setup screen is greyed out and I cannot activate it.

Anyone got the vibration working? I think it would be nice to play this game with vibration.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited July 11, 2014 by JimiJamesMR
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
JimiJamesMR: I'm playing SS 2006 megapatch 4 using a xbox 360 controller and everything works fine but one thing: The vibration option on SS 2006 control setup screen is greyed out and I cannot activate it.

Anyone got the vibration working? I think it would be nice to play this game with vibration.

Thanks in advance.
same problem here bud i think its just the controller just not being out at the time and being made for a logitech controller or something it didnt work in the game without patch remember it came out nearly 10 years ago