It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Howdy, can anyone suggest an optimal set up for saints row 3 for my laptop which has just under 4GB of ram with an intel hd 4600 graphics card, like screen resolution, things i should switch off etc? Am a bit of a techno noob.

Thanks you please.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Start with low preset and low resolution and adjust from there. The biggest factor for performance will be resolution. Lower means better performance but worse graphics. Then modify presets upwards from there. I probably wouldn't modify individual settings too much.
tremere110: Start with low preset and low resolution and adjust from there. The biggest factor for performance will be resolution. Lower means better performance but worse graphics. Then modify presets upwards from there. I probably wouldn't modify individual settings too much.
cheers amigo, will do. :)