It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I was grabbing the stand-alone installers for the new 1.05h update and noticed that the files come in vastly undersized.

For instance, two of the files should be around 4 GB, but are downloaded as being closer to 500 MB each.

Specifically, file #1 is 913 KB, #2 is 370k MB, #3 is 435k MB, and #4 is 617k MB, for first time I downloaded them and the second time when I retried it. Respectively, they should be all be about 1 MB, 4 GB, 4 GB, and 1.6 GB, according to previous installer sizes and what the download page has listed.

Looking for this to get fixed, please.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by GalacticKnight
Same issue here. Downloaded them anyway and tried installing; got a 'Source file is corrupted' error. Following topic.
Post edited July 07, 2018 by -cerberus-
GalacticKnight: So I was grabbing the stand-alone installers for the new 1.05h update and noticed that the files come in vastly undersized.

For instance, two of the files should be around 4 GB, but are downloaded as being closer to 500 MB each.

Specifically, file #1 is 913 KB, #2 is 370k MB, #3 is 435k MB, and #4 is 617k MB, for first time I downloaded them and the second time when I retried it. Respectively, they should be all be about 1 MB, 4 GB, 4 GB, and 1.6 GB, according to previous installer sizes and what the download page has listed.

Looking for this to get fixed, please.
I noticed this very thing myself yesterday. I've always been kind of a DataHoarder so I like to keep up to date copies of all my owned games on one of my 4 TB HDDs. Plus I just happen to be playing a lot of Ruiner as of late. The patch version downloaded and installed just fine, but when I went to replace latest compete installer I noticed the huge file size discrepancies. Luckily I hadn't deleted the previous installer so I just kept the last version of the full installer and kept the patch in with it until this has been resolved.

I also went ahead and files a support ticket for this but I havn't heard anything back yet. Here's hoping someone will get this eventually resolved. Because if they don't no one's going to be able to install this game until they do. Well, maybe with Galaxy. I just don't like that client so I don't use it
Post edited July 08, 2018 by Noishkel
Noishkel: I noticed this very thing myself yesterday. I've always been kind of a DataHoarder so I like to keep up to date copies of all my owned games on one of my 4 TB HDDs. Plus I just happen to be playing a lot of Ruiner as of late. The patch version downloaded and installed just fine, but when I went to replace latest compete installer I noticed the huge file size discrepancies. Luckily I hadn't deleted the previous installer so I just kept the last version of the full installer and kept the patch in with it until this has been resolved.

I also went ahead and files a support ticket for this but I havn't heard anything back yet. Here's hoping someone will get this eventually resolved. Because if they don't no one's going to be able to install this game until they do. Well, maybe with Galaxy. I just don't like that client so I don't use it.
I understand that, I've been taking great pains to keep my collection of installers updated and stored away, myself, including older versions. Never know when some games might remove features or add new bugs that may never get resolved that older versions didn't have, for instance.

I had forgotten I could have sent in a support ticket about this, but I'm sure with yours that they'll notice and get a fix in at some point, hopefully. Galaxy is fine for what it does (and hopefully will continue to get more beneficial features added), but I will always prefer to have the standalone installers that work without additional software like Galaxy for rainy days.
Post edited July 08, 2018 by GalacticKnight
Same Problem here.
Hope it get fixed soon.
Yep, the files are broken.

Write bug reports. If they don't know, they can't fix it.
Okay! I've found a work around to this issue. While the web download is still producing corrupt files you can use the GOG.com Downloader. Which is something I didn't even know exist myself. Not a perfect solution, but it beats relying on Galaxy exclusively to try and sort this out. :p

Here's a link to the downloader program if anyone else is interested. I'll also send a message to GOG support with this update too, see if that helps them resolve the greater issue.

https://www.gog.com/downloader
FYI this issue now seems to have been resolved. Web-download's of this game seem to work fine now, or at least the file size of the downloads now look to be correct.