It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I launch the game (RCT2) it changes my display settings on my computer to 600x800 (not just the game it's actually the video output too) and when I attempt to change it in the game settings the game crashes. Pretty sure this is the driver's fault but I'm not super great with computers.

I run windows 8 64 bit but not sure of the graphic card specs (not actually my computer :/)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
ReallyBigBaby: When I launch the game (RCT2) it changes my display settings on my computer to 600x800 (not just the game it's actually the video output too) and when I attempt to change it in the game settings the game crashes. Pretty sure this is the driver's fault but I'm not super great with computers.

I run windows 8 64 bit but not sure of the graphic card specs (not actually my computer :/)
If it is RCT2, then try running with OpenRCT2 instead. Apart from adding some quality of life features, it also allows you to run the game in native widescreen resolutions like 1920x1080. The normal game as downloaded from gog is temperamental even on my win 7 system, but with openrct2 it runs like a charm.