It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This seems to be a silly question, but I can't find the serial number to enable online play (Create an account and all that)

I can't find it in the download folder, nor in the game page, nor in my library. I am missing something? Thanks.
This question / problem has been solved by MJVandershonkimage
Neurus_Ex: This seems to be a silly question, but I can't find the serial number to enable online play (Create an account and all that)

I can't find it in the download folder, nor in the game page, nor in my library. I am missing something? Thanks.
It should be in your library but you have to select the game there and at the bottom of the options that pop up should be the CD-key. if it isn't there you might want to contact support.
Oh, dear, yeah, there it is.
I'm gonna think I didn't saw it yesterday because the system was requesting the key. And that I'm blind. And that it was late.

Thanks, mate.