It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a Universal update for Reus that will bring up your game to version 1.0.4.0.

Here's a list of changes in the latest patch:

[gameplay]

Changed aspect ability chance ratio from 75%-25% to 67%-33%, giving a higher chance for better aspects.
Changed the Chilipepper to give 30/60 tech instead of 20/40 tech in the 'Ground for Medicinal Peppers' synergy.
Changed the Diamond synergy to make it more easy to use.

[Gameplay fixes]

Fixed some specializations
Fixed Ruby's requirement
Fixed Cardon Cactus symbiosis

[technical fixes]

Crash while saving a game with a project that asked for the destruction of another city
Removed all dependencies on System fonts added different fonts and bundled them with the game.
Enable VSync by default and added an option to the menu
Hitting escape in the intromovies no longer asks if you want to quit the game at startup
Fixed cooldown cheat
Fixed some textual stupidities in tooltips and other places
Added requirement UI to Opera: 'There are at least 4 other villages'
Some changes in tutorial 2
Fixed other rare crashes

Thank you and have a nice day :D
Okay, my Reus installation refuses to complete, even with the new 2.0 installer. It gets to the end of the line, and the game runs, but the installation does not complete. Because the installation does not complete, the patch refuses to install. What do?

EDIT: Double checking, this may be the same installer as before (ie, not "the new 2.0 installer"), but that really just puts me back at square one.
Post edited May 20, 2013 by Blackdrazon
Blackdrazon: Okay, my Reus installation refuses to complete, even with the new 2.0 installer. It gets to the end of the line, and the game runs, but the installation does not complete. Because the installation does not complete, the patch refuses to install. What do?
I've got the same problem. The game runs just fine but the patch wont install because of it.
I have the same problem as well. I even let it sit on the install for and hour and it still does not finish. I cant install the patch : (
I did it again and left it for a while and it finally finished installing.
GSpiriel: I did it again and left it for a while and it finally finished installing.
This installation needs time to finish. But don't worry - it doesn't freeze. After that the patch should run smoothly.
Okay, worked after 10 minutes of no response. Glad to have an answer but that is... that is not a feature.
It seems to be somewhat random. The first few times I tried I left it for almost an hour and nothing happened, this time it finished in a few minuets. Patch installs properly afterword.
I believe this has something to do with a .net framework installation.

When I encountered this, I opened up the task manager and noticed the .net framework setup process, not sure what it's called exactly, occurring in the background. After terminating the processes, the installation continued.

During other installation processes, I simply let it sit there and after little while, the setup finished.

Hope this helped and I hope someone can verify whether or not the .net installer is the source.
Post edited May 21, 2013 by V3g4
V3g4: I believe this has something to do with a .net framework installation.

When I encountered this, I opened up the task manager and noticed the .net framework setup process, not sure what it's called exactly, occurring in the background. After terminating the processes, the installation continued.

During other installation processes, I simply let it sit there and after little while, the setup finished.

Hope this helped and I hope someone can verify whether or not the .net installer is the source.
That's what I assumed it was, but I've never seen the .net installer go... invisible? I specifically looked for it assuming that was the case, though I suppose I never did check the Task Manager in-depth.
Reus Is absolutely phenomenal.
Post edited May 22, 2013 by Achillian
Is the last patch out ? 1.1.0.0
The patch number is completely... not correct on GOG... :s
xasalja: Is the last patch out ? 1.1.0.0
The patch number is completely... not correct on GOG... :s
We're working on getting you the latest version, please bear with us :D.
JudasIscariot: We're working on getting you the latest version, please bear with us :D.
No problem, I will wait. :D
Thanks !