It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No other resolutions make the game run, I always get an error message stating that adapter mode is not supported (windowed or fullscreen, 32-bit rescaled to 16-bit, nothing seems to work).
Is this normal? Shall I contact support for this or is there a solution?
Post edited November 05, 2015 by Nephilim88
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Nephilim88: No other resolutions make the game run, I always get an error message stating that adapter mode is not supported (windowed or fullscreen, 32-bit rescaled to 16-bit, nothing seems to work).
Is this normal? Shall I contact support for this or is there a solution?
Technically, 640x480 is the game's original/normal resolution, and the default options are pretty much just fullscreen vs. windowed.

If it doesn't run at all, tinker more with the graphics settings in winsetup.exe to see if you can get it to work in DirectDraw mode (I think it defaults to Direct3D).
Post edited November 05, 2015 by YnK
When you start the game a "Resonance Setup" panel appears. There is a "Graphics Filter" drop-down list which offers the following resolution options:

- None = 320x240
- 2x = 640x480
- 3x = 960x720
- 4x = 1280x960

Then just click on the "Save and run" button and the game will start using the resolution you've chosen.