It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

well , i bought that game today from GoG. i loved this game in the early of 90s...

but i have problem.
im playing winxp and using a xbox360 gamepad. but in game, the airplane goes somethimes suddenly automatical to the left side ...is there any solution ?
FarangNarak: well , i bought that game today from GoG. i loved this game in the early of 90s...

but i have problem.
im playing winxp and using a xbox360 gamepad. but in game, the airplane goes somethimes suddenly automatical to the left side ...is there any solution ?
I have noticed that as well, I think it is just because it is very sensitive. If you even so much as nudge the joystick, it will go all the way in that direction.
The xbox360 gamepad is atrocious to use for 2D games because of its horrible d-pad. (Although otherwise a very fine piece of hardware.) And if you are playing this with an analog gamepad stick you are playing with a handicap. A d-pad, a digital stick (like on arcade controllers) or even a keyboard gives you better control.