It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just won't load. Is this being looked at. Been trying for last 3 months and never works.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
bharding777: Just won't load. Is this being looked at. Been trying for last 3 months and never works.
Did you ever report it?
bharding777: Just won't load. Is this being looked at. Been trying for last 3 months and never works.
I have NO idea about the Mac version, but if its like the Linux version, run the settings app, and set it to run in a window, then choose a scaling option that is close to your native resolution without going over. You can choose a smaller x for a smaller window. That's the only way it starts for me on Linux.
Not sure about PC either - i'm running from within GOG. I love the game, im now on MacOS Sierra - and when ever i click the icon it doesn't load. To add to this i have also uninstalled and installed and no matter what i do it won't load. I would be interested in if anyone on mac sierra has it working... ?
bharding777: Not sure about PC either - i'm running from within GOG. I love the game, im now on MacOS Sierra - and when ever i click the icon it doesn't load. To add to this i have also uninstalled and installed and no matter what i do it won't load. I would be interested in if anyone on mac sierra has it working... ?
This has been solved. Per support, you'll need to download the Wineskin Winery and run it to make sure you have the newest engine and wrapper versions. Open up your Applications folder in Finder and right click on QFI, select show package contents. Go Contents, Resources, Game, right click on the app and select show package contents again, and you should see Wineskin.app, possibly with QFI's icon. Run it, select advanced, then tools, Change Engine Used (to the newest) and then Update Wrapper.
bharding777: Not sure about PC either - i'm running from within GOG. I love the game, im now on MacOS Sierra - and when ever i click the icon it doesn't load. To add to this i have also uninstalled and installed and no matter what i do it won't load. I would be interested in if anyone on mac sierra has it working... ?
kromnal: This has been solved. Per support, you'll need to download the Wineskin Winery and run it to make sure you have the newest engine and wrapper versions. Open up your Applications folder in Finder and right click on QFI, select show package contents. Go Contents, Resources, Game, right click on the app and select show package contents again, and you should see Wineskin.app, possibly with QFI's icon. Run it, select advanced, then tools, Change Engine Used (to the newest) and then Update Wrapper.
Thank you for this, followed your instructions above and it worked. Love the game.

Thank you!
kromnal: This has been solved. Per support, you'll need to download the Wineskin Winery and run it to make sure you have the newest engine and wrapper versions. Open up your Applications folder in Finder and right click on QFI, select show package contents. Go Contents, Resources, Game, right click on the app and select show package contents again, and you should see Wineskin.app, possibly with QFI's icon. Run it, select advanced, then tools, Change Engine Used (to the newest) and then Update Wrapper.
Unfortunately, these instructions won't work as of now in macOS Catalina (10.15). Wineskin has not been updated to 64bit, so it won't run until it is. Even if it were, it's a little ridiculous that this game requires a user to jump through hoops when the developers should just issue an update.

As it is now, this game will not run on macOS Catalina, and this should be noted on the store page for the game.