It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The sound is totally bugged, and I have no idea why. :/ I'm not happy about it, because I didn't change any settings. Windows has done quite a few updates, though.

One load in a silly place that didn't need it. This run could go sub-30 if all of the stars aligned, and I will give it a serious try today/tonight.

https://youtu.be/rd1OFv_jPnM
Not sure what happened, but I have the music fixed now. :/ MUNT needed a uninstall/reinstall.
Windows 10?
codefenix: Windows 10?
Yes, Windows 10. It's been update after update after update every single day. And I thought iTunes was bad. I remember beta testing Memphis (Win98), and it was NOTHING compared to this mess.
mrprmiller: Not sure what happened, but I have the music fixed now. :/ MUNT needed a uninstall/reinstall.
I find that simply reinstalling MUNT without uninstalling it fixes it.

But yeah, I have that problem sometimes, too -- with DOSBox forgetting that MUNT is installed.
codefenix: Windows 10?
mrprmiller: Yes, Windows 10. It's been update after update after update every single day. And I thought iTunes was bad. I remember beta testing Memphis (Win98), and it was NOTHING compared to this mess.
You can always go back to Win 7 if you can.
mrprmiller: Yes, Windows 10. It's been update after update after update every single day. And I thought iTunes was bad. I remember beta testing Memphis (Win98), and it was NOTHING compared to this mess.
Green_Hilltop: You can always go back to Win 7 if you can.
Nah. I prefer to sail forward. I can play my QFG in GLORIOUS Roland MT32 sound, and that's what matters. :)
Green_Hilltop: You can always go back to Win 7 if you can.
mrprmiller: Nah. I prefer to sail forward. I can play my QFG in GLORIOUS Roland MT32 sound, and that's what matters. :)
Are you using a real or emulated Roland? We used to have one but not anymore, and when I last tried the emulated one, it sounded wonky.
mrprmiller: Nah. I prefer to sail forward. I can play my QFG in GLORIOUS Roland MT32 sound, and that's what matters. :)
Green_Hilltop: Are you using a real or emulated Roland? We used to have one but not anymore, and when I last tried the emulated one, it sounded wonky.
Emulated.
Green_Hilltop: Are you using a real or emulated Roland? We used to have one but not anymore, and when I last tried the emulated one, it sounded wonky.
mrprmiller: Emulated.
Does it sound like the real thing (if you've had it too)?
mrprmiller: Emulated.
Green_Hilltop: Does it sound like the real thing (if you've had it too)?
It's been so long since I've heard a real Roland, I honestly couldn't tell you. That being said, it sounds AWESOME when compared to the already awesome soundtrack from the games. It is 100% worth it to get it emulated,