It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam has had the 1.05 version for 4 days now and there has been no update on GoG. Are we waiting on the developers of the game to upload the new patch to GoG or are we waiting on GoG to host the patch?
You should buy steam version instead gog version.
falcon79: You should buy steam version instead gog version.
thats not the reason :D

the reason is.... 99% of all devs like steam cause it has a form of drm protection, and all that stuff :D
they embrace and hug DRM :D
anyways... i am on day 13 now... but its a lot of grinding like many reviews said.
i wonder when the fun side quests will show up , i am getting a bit bored because of its slowness.
I saw vids on youtube yhay showed 215 or more days?
I saw many nice screens:

snow (russia) thats obviously inspired by rocky where he goes to russia to fight that big man who wasted apollo creed, Mickey is the old man from Rocky movies...

Casey with the ponytail in the pizza shop is inspired i guess by casey reyback (steven seagal) in the movies under siege (boat) and under siege 2 (train) i really like these movies.

the talisman in 2 parts? thats double dragon :D
there was and old movie starring Alyssa Milano (who lateron played Phoebe Halliwell in the Charmed series)
i have that old classic movie

So the devs got inspired by many good old movies and games.
Post edited January 25, 2016 by gamesfreak64
http://steamcommunity.com/games/394310/announcements/detail/807635936117858778

Spanish, Portuguese, bugfixes, and a small buff to "a stamina build".

I have completed the game a couple times on GOG, and I've only noticed a couple of minor bugs so far. It can lag by a day or a week here. It's only more if there's a technical issue or the developer fails to send the update.
Under 100 days is essentially a speedrun. I haven't pulled it off in yet.

Under 200 days is decent. My first try without reading guides was 230 days or so. My current run might be 160 or 170 or so, I'm not sure.
falcon79: You should buy steam version instead gog version.
gamesfreak64: thats not the reason :D

the reason is.... 99% of all devs like steam cause it has a form of drm protection, and all that stuff :D
I agree with you :D
I think there is priority for the patches. For example, darkest dungeon get more frequent updates than punch club.
Still no update for punch club.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by falcon79
gamesfreak64: thats not the reason :D

falcon79: I agree with you :D
I think there is priority for the patches. For example, darkest dungeon get more frequent updates than punch club.
Still no update for punch club.
also depends on the devs, some devs work 24/7 some spend 24/.7 watching movies i guess :D
the telepath tacticts dev seems very serious... i saw many updates/patches :D ( i own the game)
They're now on version 1.06, so we completely skipped 1.05. Apparently we don't even need these updates; we're that awesome!

Duckmeister: Steam has had the 1.05 version for 4 days now and there has been no update on GoG. Are we waiting on the developers of the game to upload the new patch to GoG or are we waiting on GoG to host the patch?
http://lazybeargames.com/contact-us/

I've asked them questions here before, so I'm asking them about this.

Interesting fact: I asked about a DRM free version when the game released and they said Steam was the only place to get the game. I'm hoping they didn't just decide to slap the game here and forget about it.

I'll reply to you again, once they answer me.
edit: gee, now I don't know if it was just updated because I spoke to them or what. Crazy timing, lol.
Post edited February 08, 2016 by micktiegs_8
Duckmeister: Steam has had the 1.05 version for 4 days now and there has been no update on GoG. Are we waiting on the developers of the game to upload the new patch to GoG or are we waiting on GoG to host the patch?
The game is fully updated as of 08.02.2016 :) Sorry for the delay, everyone :)
JudasIscariot: The game is fully updated as of 08.02.2016 :) Sorry for the delay, everyone :)
Steam version 1.07 is out, waiting for GOG :)
Keep cool, i believe they are working on the patch for us. Steam is mostly the earliest plattform with updates and then everything else.
Give them a few days ;)
1.07 out for8days :(
Give them a few weeks ;)
this is the first and last time,that i buy on gog.the patch 1.07 have italian language and for me is important -.-
Post edited March 02, 2016 by TesMory