It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am confused. On Steam it says 'partial controller support'. I also heard of an update for steam version, same on GOG? There's also a gameplay on youtube with controller buttons displayed.

EDIT: I received this info from GOG support:

Hello,

We're unable to support this game with controllers.

If you will decide to buy this game, and you would like to use a Xbox 360 controller, then your best option would be to emulate keyboard and mouse movements on controller using software like AntiMicro:
github: github.com/AntiMicro/antimicro/releases

This guide could be helpful:
youtube: watch?v=SexG1iNHIyo
Post edited April 25, 2018 by vorakesh1
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
GOG doesn't list controller support under the features, so you would probably have to resort to third-party software in order to get your controller working.

P.S.: Is it possible that the gameplay on YouTube was from the console version?
Post edited April 21, 2018 by HeartsAndRainbows
It has Controller Support, you can play the whole game with a controller. The only thing where it doesn´t work is in the options.
PS: you should take a look at the camera settings with the inverted controls if you find them strange.
@HEARTSANDRAINBOWS
Hard to say, if this is on console or PC. I am not allowed to post links, so on youtube yo go to
watch?v=FEx51-gY28o

@muli115
So you played the GOG version of Psychonauts, right?

"The only thing where it doesn´t work is in the options."
- I guess, one doesn't visit the options often, right?
On the options menu of the video you referred to, there's a mouse and keyboard and the cursor in the menus moves as though controlled by a mouse, so it seems reasonable to assume this to be footage from the PC version. If you want, you can send GOG's friendly support team a bug report about the missing tag, but it's imaginable that they don't support controllers "officially" for whatever reason. They can probably also tell you which controllers will work and which won't. (My gut-feeling is that they will be pretty swamped this week, so a reply might take a little longer.)

Oh and just the YouTube IDs or otherwise masked urls are fine by me. ;)
Currently accounts require a reputation of 7 before they can post urls or embed links - in order to keep spam bots at bay, I guess. Your reputation will raise by one for ever post you make (but only once every 24 hours) as well as for every time another user upvotes one of your posts. It will also be reduced by one for every downvote you receive, but these are capped to less than 10(?) per day, so users don't go crusading against other users. From what I can tell there are ways to circumvent that cap, as I have seen users drop from several hundred points of reputation to a negative thousand. Welcome to GOG.
In the grand scheme of things you'll get by just fine with any amount of reputation, but >7 is more convenient. Reputation won't grant you any other benefits (besides the number and the stars being present in the forum).
Post edited April 23, 2018 by HeartsAndRainbows