It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bump, and a request for a sticky, this is awesome work.
Thank you very much Voodooman! :)
This is awesome!!! Great work Voodooman!!
I installed the xbox 360 buttons and played the entire game without problems.
By the way, in case anyone is wondering the installations is 150 steps.
How do I get this file?
warcolour: How do I get this file?
You don't need to as the installer for Psychonauts has been updated with patch 1.05 :) Just re-download the installer of your choice and you'll be good to go :)
Voodooman posted link to PsychoPad 1.1 and 1.1.2 (latest patch) in the Steam forums a couple months ago but not here. You can look for the files over at the Steam.
Post edited May 21, 2014 by ktchong
My original PsychoPad Lite v1.1 is here
http://mega.co.nz/#!1EAU1YAS!Tz8w49Njs_4T-Lp0JvbLethlzQYvvMyx7aZN53FGEko

install it 1st!

And here is 1.1.2 patch (yes, patch for patch so you can patch the patch to patch the game, because Xzibit, thats why XD) which i never published but only gave to some people in private
http://mega.co.nz/#!VU4n1Iha!ZGYGJPEA-SnoPiHzITiG16qI1wQOzWfMwHMjIwWTmPI
(you dont really need this one if you have installed previous one without problems, its needed in case if you have troubles with 1.1, in case if you dont want double installation i suggest to manually unpack 1.1 to Psychonauts folder with WinRar or 7z and then replace files with 1.1.2 and run the patch)

Unpack it to psychonauts folder before you apply my patch!
It has better debug information and fixed admin rights and other UAC problems and minor bugs.

There was also unpublished v2.0 ported to AutoIt3 and working just ultra fast, but my HDD died with it. Maybe ill start it over again.
Voodooman: My original PsychoPad Lite v1.1 is here
http://mega.co.nz/#!1EAU1YAS!Tz8w49Njs_4T-Lp0JvbLethlzQYvvMyx7aZN53FGEko

install it 1st!

And here is 1.1.2 patch (yes, patch for patch so you can patch the patch to patch the game, because Xzibit, thats why XD) which i never published but only gave to some people in private
http://mega.co.nz/#!VU4n1Iha!ZGYGJPEA-SnoPiHzITiG16qI1wQOzWfMwHMjIwWTmPI
(you dont really need this one if you have installed previous one without problems, its needed in case if you have troubles with 1.1, in case if you dont want double installation i suggest to manually unpack 1.1 to Psychonauts folder with WinRar or 7z and then replace files with 1.1.2 and run the patch)

Unpack it to psychonauts folder before you apply my patch!
It has better debug information and fixed admin rights and other UAC problems and minor bugs.

There was also unpublished v2.0 ported to AutoIt3 and working just ultra fast, but my HDD died with it. Maybe ill start it over again.
Does the 1.1.2 patch work with the official GOG 1.0.5 version?
I dont have recent gog version (i must confess, since i own retail and steam version i never bough gog version, just downloaded old one to test my patches), if someone could gift me gog version so i can test it with latest update, i would tell for sure and fix it if something does not work right with.
I can't get the 1.1 file to download from Mega -- It says "Temporary error". Is the file mirrored anywhere?
1.1 works fine for me but 1.1.2 says it's no longer available on MEGA. I didn't need it but it might be useful if a mirror was made available?

edit: I found another MEGA link on Steam community that's still working. Since I've got no need for it I haven't tested it myself but I'm assuming it's legit. Can't post links yet so hopefully this is all right. Hope this helps someone.

mega.nz/#!X4sm2bjK!vROy5Bo_UGoz7zw9V8yvbXf6O4AO7IL8quHgfAmdcYo
Post edited December 09, 2015 by scarl
Thank you very much for this

Thank you very much
Post edited December 11, 2015 by pizzapicante27
scarl: 1.1 works fine for me but 1.1.2 says it's no longer available on MEGA. I didn't need it but it might be useful if a mirror was made available?

edit: I found another MEGA link on Steam community that's still working. Since I've got no need for it I haven't tested it myself but I'm assuming it's legit. Can't post links yet so hopefully this is all right. Hope this helps someone.

mega.nz/#!X4sm2bjK!vROy5Bo_UGoz7zw9V8yvbXf6O4AO7IL8quHgfAmdcYo
this is only the patch
dont forget the basic mod
https://mega.nz/#!OtlAiDLT!TNwwRoxszm5yfGY7QKc8ELzVKxzb_8fPwH4o-ARrKxM
JudasIscariot: You don't need to as the installer for Psychonauts has been updated with patch 1.05 :) Just re-download the installer of your choice and you'll be good to go :)
How do I turn it off? I'm getting controller prompts when I don't have a 360 controller attached.
Post edited April 26, 2016 by SKARDAVNELNATE
I've still got my 1.0 installer. Guess i have to re-download 4 gigs of game to fix what would be a 5Mb patch... As none of the links here work.