It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cid83: I just bought the game and when I start a game it has this endless spinning which is very dizzying.
I don't think that's a normal intro stage so I'm just making a note here and hope it gets fixed because it's unplayble in this state. I don't want to refund because this game seem awesome, but I might have to if this doesn't get fixed.
Same for me
Cid83: I just bought the game and when I start a game it has this endless spinning which is very dizzying.
I don't think that's a normal intro stage so I'm just making a note here and hope it gets fixed because it's unplayble in this state. I don't want to refund because this game seem awesome, but I might have to if this doesn't get fixed.
TheoVarrall: Same for me
I'm also experiencing this bug.
seems like the elevator bug on the first level of the game after the workshop - where you back away from the elevator and it goes up and never comes down again - was never fixed on the ps4 version of the game.

sad
Problem that I'm having with the final boss fight: shots from nearly all of my weapons are not going anywhere near where I aim them--sometimes they even go about 180 degrees away from where I'm aiming. Not sure what to do about it. Sometimes moving forward will temporarily correct this, but that's not really an option when you're fighting a boss that requires you to backpedal a lot. I feel like I saw this same glitch once or twice earlier in the game, but this is the first part where it does this consistently.

Sorry if this is some common glitch that was solved years ago or something.
The latest patch has introduced many changes and some bugs.
*Episode 2 boss is broken - tentacles don't submerge into the ground and projectiles don't move either; they just float and hit you only if you run into them;
tentacles don't disappear after killing them; tentacles don't disappear after the boss is dead (see screenshot)
*Many episodes had their starting facing changed - mostly into the wall or the side of the map (notable example - The Thing inspired map - warlock starts the level facing to the left instead of forwards towards the incoming enemies -- not the only level this happens)
Attachments:
Some bugs I've found:

- Souls dropped from the Soul Collector perk don't appear if the enemy is on a higher plane than the main plane. Such as when playing the Skyscraper map, souls on the ground level appear properly, but once you ascend, there aren't any. Possibly they appear at a fixed Z-position on the base plane.

- I beat the main campaign, and without quitting, tried out the Endless and Single stage modes. The HUD did not appear in either mode. Quitting and restarting fixed it. My guess is that when the HUD is disabled for the end sequence, it might not be re-enabled if you start a new game or game mode.

- The minigun turret will target the exit gate, but won't stop firing even after its dead.
PROJECT WARLOCK 2

The game is seen by Avast anti-virus as a huge threat. I couldn't start the game at all and anytime I tried after every reinstallation, the system would remove the exe file from the folder. Then I couldn't uninstall the game completely and had to manually remove every piece of it including register entries.

When I finally run the game as Administrator, the game wouldn't let me save or autosave the state itself. Finally I had to add the whole game folder and the executable file to Avast exclusions so now it runs as intended.

I hope someone finds this post useful for troubleshooting. Also someone from the crew should have a look at it.
Post edited June 11, 2022 by Toxic_Bandit
Hi, I'm currently playing the first game and every time I start the game I have to lock the fps, the fps lock and fullscreen don't save. Thanks.
UPDATE 0.2.6.38 (05.08.2022)

- Larger packs of monsters can push me to the corner of the wall and then push me out of the map into the void...
- In some levels I can get soft-locked because I can reach certain areas without having a key. Game needs more playtesting.
Since patch of 6 April 2023, my GOG version played on linux by Heroic Launcher just stopped working. Once started it flashes the dev logo screen and launch the steam store page.
power_frontier: Since patch of 6 April 2023, my GOG version played on linux by Heroic Launcher just stopped working. Once started it flashes the dev logo screen and launch the steam store page.
Almost the same problem under Windows. I try to launch the game and Windows tells me I need to find an app to open a Steam link (Steam is not installed on this computer so I'm block before the splash screen).
What gives?
Post edited April 09, 2023 by Megacyclo
Can confirm the 1.0.7.11 version is messed up. The game doesn't launch but opens Steam and the games Steam store page. This must be fixed asap. I'll forward this to the devs.

EDIT: This issue has been fixed in 1.0.7.12 now.
Post edited April 11, 2023 by Berzerk2k2
PWII did a whoopsie: It saved my progress just when I was attacked. The result is a save with me at -4 health, unable to move and I can't even press ESC to get to the main menu. I need to ALT+F4 out of there.

I believe the level was E1-M5. Problem is: it's my only save :(

So I cannot continue w/o starting a new game, I believe.
Feels a bit dumb to double post, but it's been 3 months.
- The auto-saving with negative health still persists, I've goe around it to use every saveslot we have and manually save at every start of level.
- 3 times now, on several locations, a mob of ghouls and imps pushed me trough the walls of a level.

I'm really enjoying it, nevertheless, and I hope we get access to the OST with thev1.0 release.
VERSION 1.0.7.11

Single Stage Mode progress no longer carries over to Campaign mode (no farming upgrade points). Currently playing through the game in Hard mode, also my platform is GOG.
Post edited November 06, 2023 by swordfamiliar95