It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The flare upgrade for the pistol seems to go straight through the flame enemy in the second episode.

Here's a link to the bug in action:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vs67YPk-UE5BcMKyzJ3dJwIU7-AlrH5w
racx_00: The flare upgrade for the pistol seems to go straight through the flame enemy in the second episode.
That's not a bug.

v1.0.0.2 Changelog

Improvements
- Added Flamethrower Polarguy's resistance to fire damage
-Huge performance loss at the game final boss' final form (my PC hit single frames digits) The game ran perfectly fine until I reached that part
-Also, in the final boss level, I couldn't use the flack cannon after I emptied the ammo and found some later. The hud showed I had ammo, but no shooting
Having the same issue - unable to pickup flamethrower ammo.

Also I fought the boss of episode 2, and the lightning orb magic didn't hurt it at all - it just ignored it entirely.

Side note... I LOVE THIS GAME! Please keep up the good work.
racx_00: The flare upgrade for the pistol seems to go straight through the flame enemy in the second episode.
Berzerk2002: That's not a bug.

v1.0.0.2 Changelog

Improvements
- Added Flamethrower Polarguy's resistance to fire damage
Thank you, that makes a lot of sense.
Sikkie: Flamethrower is broken. It has no ammo and the ammo pickups for it don't work(cannot pick them up).
PrinceAuryn: Yes. I got the flamethrower in a secret room in the ice area. It never had ammo, and as soon as I switched to a different weapon, I could never re-equip it. I upgraded it: got no ammo. I got a perk to give me ammo from explosive crates: doesn't seem to do anything and I can't get ammo.
I had the same bug, sad. I think, i got it with the upgrade "Spreader". Before this upgrade (i think) i was able to use this weapon for a few hours.
BuckshotSoftware: Hi,

FYI The game save is now located under LocalLow/Buckshot Software/ProjectWarlock in your %APPDATA% directory. Registry only saves graphical settings now.

Best Regards,
Jakub
wshex: This might actually have to do with the level progression bug. I noticed when I did a fresh install of Project Warlock after deleting the regristry info that I still had all the Single Levels unlocked despite not having a game in progress.

I just tried deleting the save file from the APPDATA folder and started the game up. Single levels were all blanked out. Started a new game and was able to progress past the first Ice Caves mission.

Before the patch I had Project Warlock direct downloaded from GOG.com (not through Galaxy) and had played all the way through. When the patch came out I uninstalled PW but left the registry in place and reinstalled from GOG Galaxy. Despite being a clean install I think the save file imported some data from the Registry because I had no Continue Game but all the Single Levels unlocked and that's when the weird level progression bugs started showing up.

Hope this helps.
Hi,

yes, if any registry entries exist, the game will import them to the gamesave file if the gamesave file under APPDATA does not exists. That's for your convenience so that you won't have to start all over again - although the "registry" progress won't be updated when playin on 1.0.0.2 and above.

If you want a complete fresh campaign - you have to remove the APPDATA and Registry entries.

Best Regards,
Jakub.
aoetje: Also, the Sprinter perk doesn't increase movement speed.
BuckshotSoftware: IT increases "always run" button's speed :)
which one is the always run button? lol

Also, extreme difficulty is a challenge, but one live and you lose all the progress... Can we have another difficulty like extreme, but with lifes, like normal difficulty?
Very quick bug, The Freeze staff has a minor bug where if you fire it, switch weapon and then switch back, you cancel out the cooldown of it, might also work by using the light spell.
nitronumber9: Very quick bug, The Freeze staff has a minor bug where if you fire it, switch weapon and then switch back, you cancel out the cooldown of it, might also work by using the light spell.
Yes this does also work with the light spell. I would leave this in the game. It's pretty useful when playing on the Hardcore difficulty.
Gamepad support still broken for me. Tried with an Xbox One wireless gamepad and a generic Xbox 360 usb gamepad. Attempting to set movement and aim controls to the sticks the game doesn't read them properly, often showing a completely different direction than what was pressed. Also detects no input at all from the triggers and bumpers
jjh76: Gamepad support still broken for me. Tried with an Xbox One wireless gamepad and a generic Xbox 360 usb gamepad. Attempting to set movement and aim controls to the sticks the game doesn't read them properly, often showing a completely different direction than what was pressed. Also detects no input at all from the triggers and bumpers
Hi!

Gamepad support is going to be vastly improved in the next patch!

Best Regards
Jakub
All spells are showing up as purchaseable when you have enough points even though you've never found the spellbooks. It won't let you buy them (gives a cancelled sound) but they show up as green anyway.
Mouse aim is still broken. Aim would randomly snap 180 degrees, making the gameplay an unrealiable mess.

Please fix this ASAP. There is no point in having mouselook if it acts like this.

Also, i thought this would be fixed in this patch, but it isn't.
My observations after 2 episodes (v1.0.0.2.7).

After the latest patch I can finally play the game to an extent. The stuttering was simply to stressful for my eyes. Now it is... better. It's still off, but at least at very high frame rate it almost feels like proper 60. Locking the frame rate still makes it look like 30 (even though it actually runs at 60). So, frame pacing still needs improvement.

Now, the bugs I've encountered thus far. Sprinter perk must be reactivated at every level to work (always run on at the start - no effect -> always run off -> always run on - effect in place).

Mouse sensitivity changes constantly - it's obviously tied to frame rate. As far as I know, Unity already takes the frame rate into account, so the solution should be simply removing the scaling form the code.

This one falls more into feedback than bug report, but still - after the changes I think that now the game is actually too bright by default.

Big thank you for supporting this game with patches.