It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any way to get some custom resolutions? 1080p is too low, my main monitor is 1440p and my other one is 4k.
Yeah, games ignoring 1440p are much less common these days. I'd appreciate a patch.

Can we fix this in a settings file or something?
Post edited October 19, 2018 by epmode
Agreed, would also like to see this if possible :)
Pretty please? Been following this game since the beginning.
+1
+1

1080p seems to be a hardcoded max in the game as well. I tried editing the registry settings to use 2560x1440p which works during the intro logos but as soon as the main menu appears, it gets forced back down to 1080p. (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Buckshot Software\Project Warlock if you're curious)

I get the aesthetic style of pixel art but higher resolutions mean that those pixels are much sharper. Running full screen 1080p on a 1440p monitor makes everything slightly blurry and running windowed is annoyingly small. I always prefer to run at max resolution, even if I have to lower other settings as 1:1 resolution scale produces the sharpest image.

Please put a patch in to allow arbitrarily high resolutions (or even up to just 4k).
high rated
Hey!

I'll try to add higher resolutions within the next patch.

Best Regards,
Jakub
BuckshotSoftware: Hey!

I'll try to add higher resolutions within the next patch.

Best Regards,
Jakub
Dont forgot 3440x1440 ;)

I jest, having 21:9 support and big res would be nice......... but im having a blast without it! Kudos on the game guys =) im loving it!
+1

3840x2160 would rock!
Yes, please! 3440x1440 would be awesome :D I love this game already.
+1 for 4k if possible and xbox controller support and I'd be happy :)
Can we get 1680x1050 too? :)
Is there an ETA on this patch?
epmode: Is there an ETA on this patch?
Hi

patch with higher resolution support is out.

Best Regards,
Jakub
Confirmed. Thanks!