It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for the reception and feedback on Project Warlock’s launch. We’re really busy with resolving all the issues you brought up and this is something we are committed to for the nearest future. For now we felt it’s crucial to approach two of the most annoying ones. Hence – a hotfix due out today.

Even despite lowering the headbob significantly over the last few iterations of the game this is still problematic for some. To make sure this is resolved as quickly as possible we decided to turn it off completely for the time being. Thus making the game playable for gamers who didn’t feel well because of it. This is a temporary solution – we’ll look at your feedback and release a tweaked version in one of the future updates. For now – please enjoy the game without the headbob.

The second issue deals with spells erroneously displayed in the Hub. As of the hotfix you will only see the spells once you pick up a corresponding Spell Book in the game’s levels. And then – provided you have enough points stashed on you – you will be able to unlock them for use in game.

This is only the first of fixes we have planned so watch this space. And once again - thank you very much for all your support, constructive feedback and – keep on blowing those monsters to tiny pixel bits.

Best Regards
Jakub
BuckshotSoftware: Hi everyone!

Thank you very much for the reception and feedback on Project Warlock’s launch. We’re really busy with resolving all the issues you brought up and this is something we are committed to for the nearest future. For now we felt it’s crucial to approach two of the most annoying ones. Hence – a hotfix due out today.

Even despite lowering the headbob significantly over the last few iterations of the game this is still problematic for some. To make sure this is resolved as quickly as possible we decided to turn it off completely for the time being. Thus making the game playable for gamers who didn’t feel well because of it. This is a temporary solution – we’ll look at your feedback and release a tweaked version in one of the future updates. For now – please enjoy the game without the headbob.

Best Regards
Jakub
I have never been a fan of head bob so dont mind it being taken out. But some may like it. A simple solution is have a menu option to enable/ disable for those that like it there.

I do have one thing to comment on. The melee weapon seems to have a slight delay when hitting the attack button.Often leading to me hitting the button and just standing foolishly in front of an enemy as the delayed swing happens. I dont know if it is intentional but it does not seem to happen for the guns. It would be nice if the axe response was faster.

Thanks for all your hard work Jakub. :)
Post edited December 12, 2018 by greyhat

The second issue deals with spells erroneously displayed in the Hub. As of the hotfix you will only see the spells once you pick up a corresponding Spell Book in the game’s levels. And then – provided you have enough points stashed on you – you will be able to unlock them for use in game.

This is only the first of fixes we have planned so watch this space. And once again - thank you very much for all your support, constructive feedback and – keep on blowing those monsters to tiny pixel bits.

Best Regards
Jakub
Loving the patches, now the game runs buttery smooth! I still have a slight problem however: every now and then, the game seems to skip a few frames and my aim is suddenly shifted in a completely opposite direction. Seems to happen randomly.

Best Regards
Jakub
MisterYij: Loving the patches, now the game runs buttery smooth! I still have a slight problem however: every now and then, the game seems to skip a few frames and my aim is suddenly shifted in a completely opposite direction. Seems to happen randomly.
Hey :)

I'm not done with optimizing the game. There's a lot more to come down the road. I still have a lot of plans for the future :)

Best Regards
Jakub
Jakub, Project Warlock is fantastic. I'll agree with the look direction bouncing in an alternate direction from time to time, is a bit of a throw-off while playing. I am also experiencing the issue of the screen switching back to full screen mode when entering/exiting levels (including the Workshop).

I have only played through the first three worlds, and have not started the 4th yet. Has the lighting been tweaked yet so the incredibly dark levels/areas are not difficult to play through? If not, when might we expect this to be worked on and corrected? It looks to me like we are given a free 'Magic Light' spell in the beginning level(s) because this was a known issue during development.

Will there ever be a couple more worlds added at any point during the life of this game? If these additional stages would have a bit more of a vertical map layout, that would be quite a fun addition in future development.

Regarding the difficulty options, this is my suggestion.
This aught to make ALL PW lovers very happy with which difficulty setting they want to play with:

Casual
- Normal enemy Power/Toughness
- Unlimited lives
- If you die, you start the stage over.
Standard
- 50% more difficult enemy Power/Toughness
- Unlimited lives
- If you die, you start the world over.
Hardcore (or whatever it's called, apologies for my ignorance)
- 100% more difficult enemy Power/Toughness
- Start off with 3 lives and can find more in each stage
- Completing all available stages in this mode will unlock an Extra world, with a meticulously designed boss level
fight that will tickle the fancy of all hardcore gamers. This will be the incentive to play the hardest difficulty, and
adds much more replay value to the game as a whole. Some will start off on this difficulty, others will play
through standard, then be enticed to go through the game again in Hardcore mode. Everyone wins (including
you, Jakub).
-If you die, you start the game over.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks Jakub!
Post edited January 19, 2019 by N1TE3YE
N1TE3YE: Jakub, Project Warlock is fantastic. I'll agree with the look direction bouncing in an alternate direction from time to time, is a bit of a throw-off while playing. I am also experiencing the issue of the screen switching back to full screen mode when entering/exiting levels (including the Workshop).

I have only played through the first three worlds, and have not started the 4th yet. Has the lighting been tweaked yet so the incredibly dark levels/areas are not difficult to play through? If not, when might we expect this to be worked on and corrected? It looks to me like we are given a free 'Magic Light' spell in the beginning level(s) because this was a known issue during development.

Will there ever be a couple more worlds added at any point during the life of this game? If these additional stages would have a bit more of a vertical map layout, that would be quite a fun addition in future development.

Regarding the difficulty options, this is my suggestion.
This aught to make ALL PW lovers very happy with which difficulty setting they want to play with:

Casual
- Normal enemy Power/Toughness
- Unlimited lives
- If you die, you start the stage over.
Standard
- 50% more difficult enemy Power/Toughness
- Unlimited lives
- If you die, you start the world over.
Hardcore (or whatever it's called, apologies for my ignorance)
- 100% more difficult enemy Power/Toughness
- Start off with 3 lives and can find more in each stage
- Completing all available stages in this mode will unlock an Extra world, with a meticulously designed boss level
fight that will tickle the fancy of all hardcore gamers. This will be the incentive to play the hardest difficulty, and
adds much more replay value to the game as a whole. Some will start off on this difficulty, others will play
through standard, then be enticed to go through the game again in Hardcore mode. Everyone wins (including
you, Jakub).
-If you die, you start the game over.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks Jakub!
I really like the idea of a whole new world for the hardcore difficulty! It is however a very hard task to accomplish. I'll note that for the future for sure. Anyways I am probably going to work on the difficulty modes even more, so stay tuned!
I really don't like the idea of extra content gated behind super hardcore mode, I think that'll just make most people not see it. It just feels then that if you want "the proper game," the only choice is hardcore since everything else has cut content. I hate that.

In fact, I'd say it lessens the replay value since you REALLY only want to play hardcore, and you would only settle for the incomplete experience if you're not good enough which feels like a punishment. How many people are going to replay the game entirely just to get good enough to get at that extra thing? I bet almost nobody will beat it twice as it is, let's be real here.

As it is right now, the difficulty selection is a meaningful choice because it's the same game, so you aren't being punished nor rewarded for the skill level, it's a matter of personal preference or self-imposed challenge.
Post edited January 26, 2019 by ytmh
Hey, I've just got done playing a bit of you game, and while I'm glad at the progress your making at the game, I was hoping if you could address the following issues I was having with the game (note that these are related to using an Xbox controller, since I prefer using one for playing games on the PC):

-When I turn off Invert Y-Axis, I'm unable to use the right stick to look up or down.

-When I pause the game and go into a menu and leave that menu, I can't use the controller to navigate the pause menu anymore.

-The main menu is un-navigable with the controller.

Other than those issues, the game is pretty neat, especially the soundtrack. Hopefully you're able to address these issues at some point.
Hi, can we have any news about a new patch?

any new difficulty modes? bugfixes? more content? release date?

Thanks, I would like to replay the game and a new patch with the difficulty tweaks people is talking about would be the perfect excuse for a new playthrough