It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed the kickstarter and finally found out that this game will be available on my to go platform for my pc games
GOG!

But since then i downgraded my PC for my purly office needs, cause i usual game on my consoles (Switch and Super NT)

I know that a console port is on the radar of the developer but i guess it is way off in the future.

So anybody, developer or friend of thiers could answer me this topic?

Thx in advance and i am looking forward to this game :)
nukem999: I missed the kickstarter and finally found out that this game will be available on my to go platform for my pc games
GOG!

But since then i downgraded my PC for my purly office needs, cause i usual game on my consoles (Switch and Super NT)

I know that a console port is on the radar of the developer but i guess it is way off in the future.

So anybody, developer or friend of thiers could answer me this topic?

Thx in advance and i am looking forward to this game :)
I'm not affiliated with the developers, and I do not know them personally either.

But I did look into the specs of your computer and compared them to the recommended specs as well as low specs on the GOG store page for "Prodeus". It would appear that your CPU and amount of RAM are both good for the most part. In fact, you have plenty of RAM. Like I said before, your CPU should be fine.

However, you have to upgrade your GPU for this game. It doesn't meet the low spec recommendations from the store page. You need a dedicated graphics card for this game. Hope you upgrade soon! The more people playing "Prodeus" the better! I heard that early access will come this year, 2020.

I hope this helps you out.
Thanks,

i guess i will have to wait for the console release then, as my current system cant take a new GPU.
Well maybe i will switch the system completely ;)
Hi there, i now had to switch to a surface pro 7 with intel iris gpu
i guess it will be even harder to run this game on.

I can play overload in 720p with good framerates on this machine. So maybe it will okay.

If it wont, well then i must waith for the nintendo switch release… :/
So i bit the bullet and paid for the game and to be honest it kinda runs okay... sometimes... somehow...

Well i don´t be the one to judge. BUT if they can up the performance with my system running their game.
I5 16 gb intel iris plus gpu then i would be more than happy.

Seems that i am quite low on the gpu specs but with 360p (option in the game) it kinda runs good enough most of the time. Anything else? Forget it. Running nativ? hahah good joke :) Slideshow for the worst...

IT is an unity game so my hopes aren´t that high on an performance optimization process...

The editior on the other hand has a huge delay on every input that i made so far. Barely usable on my Surface Pro 7.
kinda sad because i don´t think that an upcoming switch port will include the editor.

So i am on the brink of returning the game because of the performance issues i have. But i loved every second of it.

Any devs reading this?
nukem999: So i bit the bullet and paid for the game and to be honest it kinda runs okay... sometimes... somehow...

Well i don´t be the one to judge. BUT if they can up the performance with my system running their game.
I5 16 gb intel iris plus gpu then i would be more than happy.

Seems that i am quite low on the gpu specs but with 360p (option in the game) it kinda runs good enough most of the time. Anything else? Forget it. Running nativ? hahah good joke :) Slideshow for the worst...

IT is an unity game so my hopes aren´t that high on an performance optimization process...

The editior on the other hand has a huge delay on every input that i made so far. Barely usable on my Surface Pro 7.
kinda sad because i don´t think that an upcoming switch port will include the editor.

So i am on the brink of returning the game because of the performance issues i have. But i loved every second of it.

Any devs reading this?
Why not run the game on a lower resolution? it should run way better :)
Hey there Pinefruit

I would but somehow it won´t let me reduce the resolution to a good midpoint.
I am hoping for an update soon :)

UPDATE seems there is an resolution switch in the menu! So it is much better! Thank you Prodeus-Team :)
Post edited November 17, 2020 by nukem999
nukem999: I would but somehow it won´t let me reduce the resolution to a good midpoint.
https://www.gog.com/forum/prodeus/changing_display_resolution/post2