It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title says it all.
My netbook doesnt like 1024x768, so ill have to play in 800x600 instead.
does this game support that resolution?
edit - referring to timeshock mainly. but also interested in other titles in the pro pinball series.
Post edited March 27, 2009 by custardcream
This question / problem has been solved by Sadnasserimage
Isn't pro pinball running in DOSbox? If so, then I'm sure there's a way to set DOSbox to run in whatever resolution you need.
Before you actually get to the table and play you can switch the rez. Just make sure you go to options before you go to the table. It defaults to 1024x768 so you'll have to change the rez from the options menu first or it will crash to desktop.
I have an Acer Aspire One netbook that I use to run this at 800x600. You may want to reduce the graphics settings a little bit because there is a little bit of lag. Also you'll want to completely turn off sticky keys in Windows before playing.
Post edited March 29, 2009 by Sadnasser
My Desktop is 1900x1200, but in game my resolution options max out at 1024x768.
What must I do to enable the higher options, especially 1600x1200?
more emulated video memory.
Qbix: more emulated video memory.

I see in the .conf file that there is a memsize, but this seems to be system memory set at 64MB, not video memory. Where can you change the emulated video memory?
you can't.
I think there is a post in this forum that links to h-a-l-9000 modded dosbox build (else google for it). in that one you have enough graphics memory to set the highest resolution
I am sorry to drag this old thread but, but there is another alternate solution. You must first launch the game playing on an external monitor, and then once you do this, you will be able to permanently set the resolution of the game and not be bugged by the inability to launch it again. I know it sounds like trouble, but for only 3 minutes of your time to do this ,its worth it.