It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone had any luck with any other kind of controller? I'm thinking of picking up a random controller from Amazon or something that costs ten dollars (the see through blue one if you know the one I mean), as I'm way out of touch to play this with mouse and keyboard like I originally did.

Also, am I right in thinking the 360 controller works with Warrior Within and then has the same issues with TTT as SOT?
I found that a 360 controller works fine with SoT except for the analogue stick movement, where the default calibration means that you can't run. You can either change the calibration of the stick from the controller properties (in the Control Panel, not in the game), or just use one of the various programs that maps gamepad controls to keyboard controls. Might save yourself buying a new controller (not a lot of money, but still...)

I am currently playing WW with a 360 controller, and apart from the bizarre default control layout it works just fine. I don't know about TTT, sorry.
I've stuck with it and found myself used to the keyboard eventually, and the 360 controller apart from a very surreal default works great, I just have minor graphics issues now...