It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

.....of the console versions? just wondering as I had to register with ubisoft for one of them, can you still get this on the pc version of the game?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
SoulZedgeUK: .....of the console versions? just wondering as I had to register with ubisoft for one of them, can you still get this on the pc version of the game?
All the bonus skins are in the PC version. One thing to note is that for the two prototype costumes (ones for the prince, one for Elika), there are two ways to achieve them (collect all light seeds OR complete epilogue DLC). Since the epilogue DLC is not available on PC, you can still achieve those by getting all the light seeds in the main game.
SoulZedgeUK: .....of the console versions? just wondering as I had to register with ubisoft for one of them, can you still get this on the pc version of the game?
mondo84: All the bonus skins are in the PC version. One thing to note is that for the two prototype costumes (ones for the prince, one for Elika), there are two ways to achieve them (collect all light seeds OR complete epilogue DLC). Since the epilogue DLC is not available on PC, you can still achieve those by getting all the light seeds in the main game.
Thank you for the reply, I am glad to hear they are all in there.
I was aware the epilogue dlc is not available for the PC version, a shame but it does not really add much to the game. I loved PoP (2008) wish they would make a sequel, with this possible announcement coming up lets keep our fingers crossed.
Take care.
SoulZedgeUK: Thank you for the reply, I am glad to hear they are all in there.
I was aware the epilogue dlc is not available for the PC version, a shame but it does not really add much to the game. I loved PoP (2008) wish they would make a sequel, with this possible announcement coming up lets keep our fingers crossed.
Take care.
No problem - enjoy the game!