It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When I load up the game in Windows 7 and go to the Gamepad options, the game does not see the Xbox 360 controller at all. Is there anyway to get the game to detect the gamepad?

Update: I finally got it to work. It looks like once you go into the Gamepad section, you have to use the mouse and click each field about 3 times to get it to accept new gamepad input. But it doesn't look like there is a way to manually adjust the sensitivity of the X and Y-axes for movement.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by IronArcturus
IronArcturus: When I load up the game in Windows 7 and go to the Gamepad options, the game does not see the Xbox 360 controller at all. Is there anyway to get the game to detect the gamepad?

Update: I finally got it to work. It looks like once you go into the Gamepad section, you have to use the mouse and click each field about 3 times to get it to accept new gamepad input. But it doesn't look like there is a way to manually adjust the sensitivity of the X and Y-axes for movement.
Made the same experience! (Win 10 with 8bitdo SN30 pro+). Had to click two or three times on each field, but it works (X-Input).